How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...

Discus and support How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now. The website wont let me pay,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JB gutierrez, Jan 8, 2023.

1. JB gutierrez
    JB gutierrez Guest

How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...

How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now. The website wont let me pay, cannot believe your website sucks that much.

:)

JB gutierrez, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now.

Hello JB gutierrez,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to place an order for controller in design lab and is unable to because you can't place the order in your end. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

As per your description, there is no place order button on the website where you process your order. Below are the steps on how to place an order of controller in Xbox design lab:

1. Go to this link: Xbox Design Lab | Xbox
    2. Click on Design Yours button.
    3. After choosing your preferred color design, you can click Add Accessories button (you may skip this if do not want to add accessories to your design)
    4. Then click Preview Design button
    5. At the upper right, click Add cart button.
    6. You can review your order summary and click Checkout
    7. Fill out the Shipping address and Review Payments
    8. After choosing your payment method, tick the 2 boxes below shipping info at the right side then click continue.
    If you encountered issue with payment instrument, try adding payment methods through https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. gds1972 Win User

I messed up on my custom controller.

Hi

According to the faq section on the
    Design labs website
    e it is not possible to change the design after an order has been placed.

Can I change my design or cancel my order after placing an order?

Unfortunately not. Your controller starts to be created soon after you submit your order. And since it is customized specifically for you, no design changes are allowed once your order is submitted.

Can I return my controller online or to a Microsoft retail store if I do not like it?

Sorry, controllers cannot be returned for this reason.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox design lab controller problem

It may take 1-2 days to actually get to you once it's been shipped, but it takes longer than that to actually create the controller. This is listed on the screen before you complete your order:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  6. TDstylez Win User

New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

Hello Mateus,

Thank you for replying to my question.

The Control Model number is 1914. This is a Design Lab controller.

I have already followed all the troubleshooting steps on the website as I previously mentioned.

If this controller is not compatible with the Xbox 360 then why was this not informed to me before placing the order or put on the Design Lab Ordering Page?

This is very important info before a person spends a lot of money on these controllers!
Thema:

1. How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button... - Similar Threads - place order custom

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. Unable to place order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to place order: For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite...
  4. I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...: What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx. Now I have no updates said expected by 1222....
  5. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  6. Why is there no option to change address after placing your order or a simple way for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no option to change address after placing your order or a simple way for...: I understand I’m not blameless as I forgot to update my address on my account (don’t order much from the Microsoft store) but what I don’t understand is why it’s nearly impossible after placing...
  7. The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...: I've tried to place an order twice for a custom Xbox Series X controller and I was met both times with this e-mail: https://i.imgur.com/nSW4pYk.png My credit card is perfectly fine. I contacted...
  8. I can't place an order for my warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't place an order for my warranty: When I try to place an order for my warranty, it always gives me an error: "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." I tried to get a contact with...
  9. attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info...: I get a yellow box at the top of my cell that says there was a problem setting the payment method for your order. and I go to the view details and it reads. Error Details Try that again...
  10. Can't Place An Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Place An Order: everytime i hit place order it doesnt do anything and the place order box is grey and the servers in my area are all fine 87342ee8-f9e3-4df9-83b6-0b2b4591f883