How to overcome account region mismatch problems?
Discus and support How to overcome account region mismatch problems? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Although I am based in Greece (both my Microsoft account and my Xbox account regions display Greece) when i try to buy something from Xbox through a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexanderM_912, Jan 20, 2023.
Thema:
How to overcome account region mismatch problems?
Loading...
-
How to overcome account region mismatch problems? - Similar Threads - overcome account region
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox account get hacked what should I do
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Locked out of Xbox account without solutions
in XboX InsidersLocked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number.... -
How to overcome 'incorrect password' in microsoft family when using correct password?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to overcome 'incorrect password' in microsoft family when using correct password?: Hallo, I have recently purchased Minecraft for Windows with my Microsoft account. However, I noticed I couldn't play multiplayer, or add friends. So, I went down the links provided in-game, and... -
How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...