How to not show which game im currently on
Discus and support How to not show which game im currently on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I know this might confuse some people with the privacy settings option, which allows you to prevent anyone to see you online or your game, thats... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MydasAmX, Jan 1, 2023.
Thema:
How to not show which game im currently on
Loading...
-
How to not show which game im currently on - Similar Threads - show game currently
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background
in XboX InsidersXBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode
in XboX InsidersGames Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the... -
Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...
in XboX InsidersXbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox... -
Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?
in XBoX on WindowsIs there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?: On the Game Pass website, when I stream if there’s a wait it says, “Lots of people are playing! Wait time is about ________” Is there any way to get the same info to show when I load a game from... -
Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing
in XboX InsidersXbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered? submitted by /u/GigaRex1... -
Xbox App for PC not updating to show current game being played
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox App for PC not updating to show current game being played: A little while ago, the Xbox App for PC started acting up. It would only show my status as 'online', regardless of if I was in the middle of playing a game. None of my friends have been able to...