How to Migrate EDB Mailbox to PST

Discus and support How to Migrate EDB Mailbox to PST in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am here to provide the execllent Recoveryfix for EDB to PST Converter tool that is result-oriented in the case of EDB repair & conversion data EDB... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by Sunil, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Sunil
    Sunil New Member

I am here to provide the execllent Recoveryfix for EDB to PST Converter tool that is result-oriented in the case of EDB repair & conversion data EDB file to PST file. The tool has auto detects EDB location and extract all types of errors from it to make it again useable into outlook file by doing a conversion. Get more information, visit to: Convert EDB to PST tool converts EDB files to PST, Live Exchange & Office 365

Sunil, Apr 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Thijs van der Klei Win User

I can't migrate my account from Mojang to Microsoft!. What I do?

My son has a Mojang account connected with a mailbox that doesn't exist any more for a long time. A confirmation mail is sent to that mailbox. To migrate his Mojang account to his Microsoft account, this verification seems to be a necessary step.

How can I migrate the account without having access to that ancient mailbox.

There is a possibility to answer verification questions, like "What is your favorite food?" We don't know these answers any more.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Migrated my minecraft account, can no longer play

Hi LinwoodBarr! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Are you on the Microsoft login section? When you start the launcher you need to select go back and there you choose Microsoft login

Also confirm in your mailbox that this is the account that has the Migration confirmation
  4. Thanatos465 Win User

Dear shills

[quote user="Bird125"]

Shouldn't you be yelling at a mailbox somewhere?

[/quote]My mailbox ran away =(
  5. VanyaTheAwe Win User

I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

Would the email come in a outlook mailbox or Google mailbox?

I think I have that email certificate.
  6. wvu76 Win User

Linking Battlenet and Live (not being recognised in-game)

I linked my accounts successfully and my mailbox was still empty. How long should it take for the legendary ring to appear?
Thema:

1. How to Migrate EDB Mailbox to PST - Similar Threads - Migrate EDB Mailbox

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  5. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  6. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  9. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  10. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...