How to migrate a migrated mojang account to another Microsoft account

Discus and support How to migrate a migrated mojang account to another Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of my Microsoft accounts was mistakenly sealed, but my minecraft account is innocent. It was migrated from a mojang account a long time ago to that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FTW NEWHOME, Apr 2, 2023.

1. FTW NEWHOME
    FTW NEWHOME Guest

One of my Microsoft accounts was mistakenly sealed, but my minecraft account is innocent. It was migrated from a mojang account a long time ago to that banned account. Is there any way to migrate minecraft account data to another Microsoft account

:)

FTW NEWHOME, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Can I transfer my Minecraft account to my new Xbox account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello lisablake3, minecraft account migration to a Microsoft account exists, if you haven't already made this migration follow the steps below.

How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

However, if you have already migrated to one Microsoft account, you will not be able to transfer the game to another account.
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Problema login no minecraft [Problem login in minecraft]

You may have to migrate your existing Mojang account to your Microsoft account if you haven't already. The link below will provide instructions on how to perform the migration. In this case since you already have an Xbox gamertag, I suggest scrolling to the "Migrating to an Existing Microsoft Account" section:

How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account – Home (minecraft.net)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  4. Georges C. Win User

Mojang and Microsoft Minecraft accounts linked to same email.

Hello Burdley, it seems to me that it has two issues in its description, in the case of the license of the game it is not possible to switch to another email account.

For Mojang Migration to Microsoft, see the link below.

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ

5. Georges C. Win User

Changing emails for my minecraft java account

Hello ChargedVortex3, If you purchased the game directly from your parent's Microsoft account, you won't be able to pass it on or transfer it to another account.

What existed before was the migration to the Microsoft account, however when a digital license is purchased in one account, it cannot be moved to another.

6. SammyVS Win User

Microsoft "MC" account deletion.

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

How are you?

According to Mojang after migrating your account with a chosen Microsoft account it is not possible to use another account.
Thema:

1. How to migrate a migrated mojang account to another Microsoft account - Similar Threads - migrate migrated mojang

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  4. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  5. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. Mojang Post-Migration Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang Post-Migration Error: Hello, I have been trying to post-migrate my account which only gives me a Minecraft license and erases my data. I was too late to do this process because I didn't realize I had too. Everytime...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  10. mojang account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account although apparently the account doesn't own Minecraft. What can I do? f8aca8c1-debd-43bb-9d42-0f56c8971d51