How to mark collektions as done?

Discus and support How to mark collektions as done? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I mark the Collection, which are done so that I can see only these Collections, which are not yet completed? c5763669-541b-4ec2-9380-1a26b235dbc9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Manta45, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Manta45
    Manta45 Guest

How can I mark the Collection, which are done so that I can see only these Collections, which are not yet completed?

:)

Manta45, Sep 3, 2017
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    how to mark a gamertag as family

Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean as "mark" a gamertag as family.

If you're asking how you actually have it so you add a parental e-mail to a gamertag then that's done when the account is first created. This can only be done when you create an account and enter in a date of birth below the age of 18. When Microsoft detects
    the date of birth they automatically prompt you to enter in a parental e-mail of someone who is at least 18+.

HassanB, Sep 3, 2017
  3. how to mark a gamertag as family

can anyone please message how to mark gamertags as family ?somehow i marked one just can't remember how.my tag is dirtydeeds 69.i appreciate any help i can get.

DIRTY DEEDS69, Sep 3, 2017
  4. chemicalsora Win User

Nuketown Zombies: Hardened and Care Package Editions Only

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

OH GORSH. COLLEKTER COINZ? DAS SORTA KEWL! ...Not.

[/quote]

You're not a military person.

Issac: LMFAO
  5. OrdealByFire Win User

Nuketown Zombies: Hardened and Care Package Editions Only

Waste of cash.

OH GORSH. COLLEKTER COINZ? DAS SORTA KEWL! ...Not.

This is the worst collector's edition gimmick since Gears of War 3.
  6. TeeMan69XXX Win User

One knee one-timer?

[quote user="scotty0516"]

It's kinda randomly done to be honest.

[/quote]

True that. I knew how to do it. But really it's more random. But I got it from in between the Hash marks and the Net. But try for it off line. More chances to get it.
  7. I Emerge I Win User

Fast Travel and Underground locations.

Lazy @@@ people just follow the signs and mark the tunnels youve done with lanterns
  8. SnakeProfessor Win User

Jigsaw app keeps closing

Got the same problem. Opening the puzzles the "long way" they are marked as done. Very irritating.
Thema:

1. How to mark collektions as done? - Similar Threads - mark collektions done

2. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...
  3. Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete: I recently got the Game Pass Ultimate and was playing Watch Dogs 2 for the weekly point reward, but I've finished the objective about 4x over by now and it still hasn't been marked as complete on...
  4. Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation mark next to games I own/consistently play: So this little exclamation mark popped up so I looked it up and people said it a license thing. Issue is idk how that works because I bought these games. Some of them are gamepass/on an external...
  5. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  6. Exclamation Mark on Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation Mark on Games: Hi there, I’ve downloaded a couple games recently that have an exclamation mark on the game tile. I’ve read that this is something to do with licensing and me not having the licence to access...
  7. Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird symbol has been popping up next to my game titles, it's like a exclamation mark...: It still let's me play the games, I have game pass ultimate, none of the game I have installed are disc games, d39a1684-b770-48f4-92e1-b2715dc4493e
  8. Exclamation Marks on games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclamation Marks on games: Hi there, Since this morning I have two symbols on some of my Xbox Series X games. One is an exclamation mark only and the other is a disc with another exclamation mark. After some researches...
  9. I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot find my ban to appeal, my account has no derogatory marks nor any past or present...: I was banned many years ago I finally got back into my account which says it’s banned, I go to the enforcement page and it has no information of why I’m banned f8687b40-4fd8-4e8d-bb0b-ce07f82b4697
  10. Account Marked for Closure not closing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Marked for Closure not closing: Hey! I have an old account that I have not used in a long time, someone is keeps trying to hack my account from overseas (probably using a VPN or whatever, who knows) but I keep getting sign in...