How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi?

Discus and support How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have to stay in an Extended Stay America and I'm trying to connect my Series S to the wifi, but it won't load the portal/webpage for me to connect.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeeAnnaJanae, Apr 1, 2023.

1. DeeAnnaJanae
    DeeAnnaJanae Guest

I have to stay in an Extended Stay America and I'm trying to connect my Series S to the wifi, but it won't load the portal/webpage for me to connect.

:)

DeeAnnaJanae, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Antonio Witherspoon Win User

Im trying to connect my xbox series s but it wony connect
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to call their tech support.

Call the desk
  4. Santo Le Win User

I have the same question has anyone figured it out . I also bought a Xbox series s and I also have to live in extended stay America and it won’t pick up the WiFi or load atleast . How can I get connected to there WiFi
  5. AGN XxDayDayxX Win User

How would you manually connect to the browser if there’s no WiFi?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

if this doesn't work you should call the desk and they should give you a tech-support number
Thema:

1. How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi? - Similar Threads - Series connect Hotel

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Ethernet connection flickering on/off: My series X has been connected via Ethernet for months now with no issue, after a change in provider, it is no longer working on a wired connection (which I need as the wifi does not reach me)....
  8. Xbox Series S connection issue on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S connection issue on startup: On My xbox Series S I have had an issue with connecting to network systems wirelessly. When I looked for my wifi it wouldn't pop up I tried searching through specifying my SSID but still didn't...
  9. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  10. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...