How to make Screenshot only activity feed ?

Discus and support How to make Screenshot only activity feed ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to make my activity feed show only my uploaded screenshots, not my achievements, club post ect. Thank you submitted by /u/Okaybanks... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Okaybanks, Jan 16, 2022.

1. /u/Okaybanks
    /u/Okaybanks Guest

Hello, I wanted to make my activity feed show only my uploaded screenshots, not my achievements, club post ect. Thank you

submitted by /u/Okaybanks
    [link] [comments]

/u/Okaybanks, Jan 16, 2022
  2. POOCD Win User

Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly

Perhaps I am not being clear.

I am looking through my activity feed. I click on a screenshot that someone else has made. However, I cannot see the entire screenshot. These screenshots (from other users) were taken on an Xbox, but in the Windows app, it does not properly scale them.

I have no issues on the iPhone app or Xbox itself. Only the PC app when browsing the activity feed.

I am not referring to my own captures. This is an issue when I try to look at anyone's captures in the activity feed.
  3. NicoleSakai Win User

Upload app "capture not saved" error

Not only are my captures not being save (both screenshots and clips), but they are not showing up in my activity feed. Please help!
  4. Qwertei Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Is auto upload clips enabled because if not then it will result in it not posting in the activity feed.

Settings - preferences - activity feed - share clips & screenshots automatically.
  5. FLUEX Win User

Unable to save or share screenshots and clips!

The same is happening to me. My screenshots and clips are not being displayed on Activity Feed but somehow, only my achievements appears on it... Very annoying
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Problem with activity alerts

Hello Drew,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to access alerts for your account.

Would you happen to be referencing alerts for when someone follows you, or the activity feed which hosts clips, screenshots, and friend activity? If this concerns the activity feed, we suggest attempting to follow our
    how to manage your activity feed and privacy for steps on how to setup your activity feed with the content
    you want.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. How to make Screenshot only activity feed ? - Similar Threads - Screenshot activity feed

2. Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox: So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on 52da9a02-b9b3-40eb-b2cf-ec3f23661ba6
  3. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  5. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  6. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  7. Xbox controller screenshot problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller screenshot problem: Hey guys! I have a problem with the screenshots. If I connect my xbox controller with the USB cable to the PC and press the button to take the screenshots it works. But if I connect the controller...
  8. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  9. How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?: Dashboard>System>Storage devices>Storage Expansion Card>Options given: View contents, move or copy, uninstall content, change how drive is configured, rename, format, set as capture location....
  10. Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive: I can’t upload screenshots to OneDrive but clips upload perfectly. I have used 35GB/150GB so space is not a issue. I have tried Hard reseting my Xbox and doing a factory reset. I have tried...