How to make eroor 103 on roblox stop[xbox seris x]

Discus and support How to make eroor 103 on roblox stop[xbox seris x] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games that I try to join start saying error 103 as a error message game such brookhaven, and ERLC 33d06eb9-ce0b-41e8-81d6-bebe4b47a922 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hema handa, Jun 8, 2023.

1. hema handa
    hema handa Guest

Games that I try to join start saying error 103 as a error message game such brookhaven, and ERLC

:)

hema handa, Jun 8, 2023
  2. MUHAMMAD ZORAIZ ZULQ Win User

Hey, give this a read, it might solve your problem: https://computerverge.com/roblox-error-code-103/
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Error 103 in Roblox typically occurs when there is a network connection issue between your Xbox Series X console and the Roblox servers.

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your Xbox Series X is connected to a stable and reliable internet connection. You can test your network connection by running a network speed test or trying to access other online services.

Restart your Xbox Series X: Power off your console completely, unplug it from the power source, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in. Turn on your Xbox Series X and try launching Roblox again to see if the error persists.

Clear Roblox cache: On your Xbox Series X, go to "My games & apps" > "Manage apps" > "Roblox" > "Saved data" > "Clear reserved space." This will clear the cached data associated with Roblox, which may help resolve the error.

Reinstall Roblox: Uninstall Roblox from your Xbox Series X and then reinstall it. To do this, go to "My games & apps" > "Full library" > "Roblox" > "Manage game" > "Uninstall all." After uninstalling, reinstall Roblox from the Microsoft Store.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Why is it saying that Forza Horizon 5 is 400 GB?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Taulant, it must be some system error, below are the respective approximate sizes.

Xbox Series X|S : 103 GB. Xbox One : 116 GB. Windows : 103 GB.
  5. MaxMoran1 Win User

Playing Roblox Brookhaven on Xbox series s

I have the same problem I reached out to Xbox they confirmed all the setting where correct still saw error 103 then reached out to Roblox completely useless they had no answer except some Roblox experiences don’t work on Xbox
  6. ROY en TIMAppie Win User

Error Code: 103 "Unable To Join" on certain Roblox games available on XBOX.

I am having also this same problem.

My account is 13+

I used every solution already mentioned on this community.

But still 103 for some games on Roblox.

The fun part is that i use the same xbox account on my android tablet.

And guess what.. i can play the game which is on xbox blocked by error 103.

My conclusion is it has to do with the xbox platform.

Try for example to play on Xbox > Roblox:

Pizza factory tycoon

Airport tycoon

Thanks in advance

Roland
Thema:

1. How to make eroor 103 on roblox stop[xbox seris x] - Similar Threads - eroor 103 roblox

2. what mean eroor 0x89235107?

in XBoX Accessibility
    what mean eroor 0x89235107?: I tryed to login to xbox live but it doesn't work 342fa455-7a61-4568-a169-928399c55cd5
  3. Error code 103 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 103 on Xbox one: I am getting a 103 error code on Roblox Brookhaven on Xbox one s I can play it just fine on my phone on the same account 224fd06a-95a4-47f3-a020-d7de7fe5ed9f
  4. Eroor starting games - states download gaming services but already installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eroor starting games - states download gaming services but already installed: Hi Folks, Recently bought Xbox game pass for PC but can't play any games. When I go to install game from Xbox App, it states I don't have gaming services downloaded. Have taken the following...
  5. MarketPlace Minecraft Windows 10 Eroor

in XBoX Accessibility
    MarketPlace Minecraft Windows 10 Eroor: so i just opened minecraft on my computer (windows 10 edition) and i want to change my skin to the skin file in my computer memory, when i want to replace it it says something like this "we`re...
  6. System eroor : E102 and HDMI : XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    System eroor : E102 and HDMI : XBOX ONE: I buy a new XBOX ONE, and I got "System error : E102" on my screen when I start it. How can I repear my xbox ? I need to change my HDD or dissasemble my XBOX ? The HDMI also not working...
  7. Overwatch Beta Code Gives Eroor Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Beta Code Gives Eroor Code: I received two physical Overwatch beta codes which both did not work. Both gave error code which was just lots of numbers with the time of an hour ago UTC. Im hoping to get a replacement for my...
  8. Eroor in Redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eroor in Redeem code: When I try to redeem a code on Xbox I get a message saying try that again something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. So I waited for 30 minutes same thing happened again. Does it...
  9. eroor code e 105

in XBoX on Consoles
    eroor code e 105: Did a update on my xbox one soon after got the error code e105. got help in solving the issue by wiping my drive and loosing everything on it now 2 weeks later the the thing wont even start....
  10. Eroor code 0x80072efe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eroor code 0x80072efe: This code pops up when i try to watch my AMC app....Whats going on? a224554a-3f08-425f-9fc7-351cc99f3acf