how to make child xbox account adult

Discus and support how to make child xbox account adult in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to make my xbox account and adult account because it will not let me use a mic to talk in party. i have apple earbuds i am using... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jake Platner, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Jake Platner
    Jake Platner Guest

I want to make my xbox account and adult account because it will not let me use a mic to talk in party. i have apple earbuds i am using

:)

Jake Platner, Jan 2, 2023
  2. ChaosReigNZ84 Win User

Parental control settings

I can't remember 100% but I am sure whoever set up the child account can change it. Like if you made an adult account on the xbox before making the child account that adult account can change wether the child account is a child account or and adult one.
    I will just test this out myself now and post how it went
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to make an adult account into a child.

You can't change an adult account into a child account
  4. bowski477 Win User

How to make an adult account into a child.

You would have to create a new child account and to be able to set the parental controls. Changing the birthdate on the MS account does not transfer over to the Xbox account. Unfortunately no progress or Gamerscore would be able to transfer to the new account
    should you create it.
  5. czerwca Win User

Black Ops 3 "This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Make sure that you still have a valid Xbox Live gold membership. Now, if you're a child account, sign into the parent account on your Xbox One and once signed in, go to Settings > All Settings > Accounts > Family > select the child account > Privacy and
    online safety. Make sure to set it to adult default. If it's already set to that settings, set it to child then save then switch it back to adult and save. That's how you refresh the restriction of the child account.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Jake, I see that it has two questions, the first unfortunately it is not possible to turn a child account into an adult, what you must do in these cases is to place your account in a family and give the permissions for that account.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

As for the Apple Ear buds they are not compatible with the Xbox standard so you will not be able to use the Microphone.
Thema:

1. how to make child xbox account adult - Similar Threads - child account adult

2. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  3. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  4. Change Adult Account into Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Adult Account into Child Account: I accidentally made what was supposed to be a child account an adult account and I need to change it but it's not letting me. I don't want to delete all of the progress on the account tho....
  5. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  6. Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?: Hello, When my son started using his Xbox, he created his profil using my Microsoft account. However, I cannot use the parental control on the Xbox because the only account is an adult account....
  7. Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...: So for context my Xbox has been having issues or something for the last month or so. At first I wouldn’t receive notifications about party invites or game invites. And just recently for no reason...
  8. disconnect a child and adult account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnect a child and adult account?: i accidentally made my xbox account a child’s account and no one has access to the account it’s connected to, anyway to disconnect? e3623a6c-39dd-4582-8665-9fc643ff0dc7
  9. Why hasn’t my child account updated to a adult one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn’t my child account updated to a adult one: I am currently 21 and my xbox account is still a child’s account. I have read that your account is supposed to become an adult account when you turn 18 but it has not. I have also checked to see...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming - stop child accounts seeing adult PEGI-18 games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - stop child accounts seeing adult PEGI-18 games: So I am the Family Organiser for my XBox Cloud Gaming account, which we access through the Samsung TV. Even when the child account is logged in, it is still seeing promoted PEGI-18 games - right...