How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game

Discus and support How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have the transaction ID so I cant put in a support ticket. I have the email and even reset my password but nothing works. The website allows me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hello hi1, Jan 15, 2023.

1. hello hi1
    hello hi1 Guest

I don't have the transaction ID so I cant put in a support ticket. I have the email and even reset my password but nothing works. The website allows me to login but its an empty account that doesn't even have java edition downloaded , and the launcher when I login with email also says i never bought it. Both websites claim I can login with a username and password instead email but neither of them actually let me do it.

How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game [​IMG]

How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game [​IMG]

:)

hello hi1, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, I'm sorry about what happened to your game, however in cases like this even if you don't have a Transaction ID you'll have to contact Mojang support to see if they can help you.

Minecraft Support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

My Minecraft XBox Doesnt Work

if you bought the game from mojang, and created the account after purchasing the game directly from microsoft, then just have the account logged into the microsoft store and the xbox app
  4. Cattrix Win User

change the Microsoft account linked to Minecraft

I have a similar situation, I bought a minecraft game years ago. so it was a Mojang account. When I tried to migrate it, I was so confused that I ended up buying a second Minecraft game and it was automatically linked to a Microsoft account. My problem is I am an Admin on a server, when I logged into the server, it didn't recognize me. Another Admin. Dev changed all my info to the new Microsoft account so I could still do my Admin op. stuff.

But I play for relaxation on another server, where I have been for years on the original Mojang account. Same problem, if I login with my New Microsoft Account, the server doesn't recognize me and I don't have access to my homes, claims or other personal items.

How can I merge both accounts so I can keep playing on both these servers, because eventually my Original Mojang account will not be able to be migrated. I keep getting the "This one is taken" thing.

Very frustrating.
  5. Jean Marais Win User

Microsoft account does not have minecraft anymore.

Originally I bought the game with a mojang account (This was back in 2016 I think)

I then changed the email for the mojang account.

then with the migration, I migrated it to my current microsoft account that is not related to any of the previous emails.

The migration was successful and I was able to play game.

I stopped playing for a while, but after trying to log in with the same microsoft account that worked previously, minecraft was not there anymore.

Since I bought it with a mojang account, there is no record of a purchase/transaction.
  6. nutmeg icsopt Win User

whenever i try to log in to my microsoft account it logs me in to a different account

i never used the mojang login. I migrated my account as soon as the option was availible. When i go on to my laptop my account is there but it says that an error occured when i try to log into it.
Thema:

1. How to log into account when mojang claims ive never bought the game - Similar Threads - log account mojang

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  5. I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in...: I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in to my minecraft account. Please help. d6a86495-b832-4d3d-ae20-17468b585af7
  6. Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password: I tried to reset password and it's not sending me the email to do so. 911afdcc-e90e-40b7-8d8f-577f99a199a2
  7. Cant log into my Mojang account on minecraft.net

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my Mojang account on minecraft.net: Every time I try and login to my account it says "You seem to be offline, press reload to try again." then immediately after that, it takes me back to the log in page. I've been trying to access...
  8. I have migrated my mojang account to microsoft, but now I can't log in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have migrated my mojang account to microsoft, but now I can't log in.: I have migrated my mojang account to microsoft and the migration was successful but, since then I have not been able to log into my minecraft game or mojang account. I can use my username and...
  9. Minecraft won't let me log in with my microsoft account (or mojang account details) after...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in with my microsoft account (or mojang account details) after...: Today I was prompted with the migration message so I promptly followed the instructions but when I went to the launcher I was greeted by a login screen so I tried to login with my Microsoft...
  10. Unable to log in to my Minecraft/ mojang account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to my Minecraft/ mojang account.: I bought Minecraft years ago. when I was barely a teenager. So when I wanted to check out Minecraft again I was shocked to find I was unable to log in to my account. I thought I might got the...