How to load my local save to the cloud

Discus and support How to load my local save to the cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My wifi hasn’t been working at home for the past couple of days so I’ve been playing Callisto Protocol ‘offline’ as I already had the game downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by n0tn1cky, Dec 7, 2022.

1. n0tn1cky
    n0tn1cky Guest

My wifi hasn’t been working at home for the past couple of days so I’ve been playing Callisto Protocol ‘offline’ as I already had the game downloaded before my wifi decided to stop working. My wifi is now up and running again but achievements I should have already unlocked aren’t unlocking and my in game data says I’ve played for 5+ hours (which I definitely have) and my cloud data (when I go to the Xbox system to check my stats for the game) only says I’ve played for 1hrs. How to I load my locally saved data to my cloud data? How to load my local save to the cloud :)

:)

n0tn1cky, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Saso34 Win User

ac unity cloud save

hi

thanks 4 replay . i started a new game on my friend's console it asked to select which save i want to load cloud or local i stared new local game thats how it overwrote my cloud save :(
  3. ProXG4MM3R Win User

I have rest my hard disk drive and i loose my savegame how i can load my save ?

I have reset alll my files on my pc and i have reinstall forza and he said load local save or cloud save, the cloud save his the good save before deleting all files, i have miss click and choose loacl save but now my cloud save synchronise on my wrong local
    save. i want load my old cloud save but i don't kwno how to. anybody can help me please i don't wan't loose my savegame. (sorry for my english)
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello n0tn1cky, by definition the console should do this when you turn on the console and start the game, however there may be some failure to communicate the game with Microsoft servers so that you can save your process, because the Callisto Protocol game is with many bugs according to the developer itself.

I can suggest a cache cleanup and a reset of games keeping games and Apps, but we don't know if at the end of it it will upload and recognize the 5 game haras or just the 1 hour it appears.

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

i lost my progress after sync console with cloud, so i think new game and new progress now at cloud. On my PC i have game with old progress, can i load progress from PC to cloud , not from cloud to pc. How to find local savings at PC ?
    The local Forza Horizon 4 save games are located here:

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData

There should be a wgs folder in there which is the save folder.

Not entirely sure how to get the local copy synced to the cloud without the cloud over-riding the local copy though...way beyond my ability to understand
  6. TrelawneyHope Win User

Syncing data for Fallout 4, Something went wrong error

I believe this occurs if the game doesn't successfully cloud sync when it exits, thus the error when cloud save is attempted on next game session.

This shouldn't mean any data is lost, - just load the latest local save (which is created anyway) and when you carry on playing, both local and cloud saves should be updated when you next save.

If you use a single Xbox One, there should be no issues. I have 3 in my house (lucky me) and it's only if I move Fallout 4 between consoles will it be unable to load a local save over a cloud save - so I just use the local load until cloud save is successful.
    Hope that helps! >8o)
Thema:

1. How to load my local save to the cloud - Similar Threads - load local save

2. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  3. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  4. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  5. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  6. MW2 local multiplayer will not load all the way after install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 local multiplayer will not load all the way after install.: MW2 local multiplayer will not load all the way, it's missing kill streaks, weapons menu, perks and modes etc. I've reinstalled and restarted multiple times. 0c615cad-37d4-45b1-9316-aabc4fffbc2e
  7. Is there a way to load a local save file after syncing to an old cloud save?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to load a local save file after syncing to an old cloud save?: No Man's Sky has stability issues on my PC; keeps crashing at entirely random moments. The game relies on manual saves by interacting with beacons or other objects to record progress, so it is...
  8. Fallout76 on Gamepass wont load from my local version, it keeps loading the cloud version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout76 on Gamepass wont load from my local version, it keeps loading the cloud version.: Does anyone have any idea on how to specify which version loads from gamepass? bbe6520d-b44a-406c-a15e-384140ac1711
  9. Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms: I play Xbox Minecraft with my son and daughter. And after the new update there’s a problem loading our profiles. When we try to play multiplayer local on the world only the person signed in has...
  10. Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games: Hi I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my locally saved games. I tried relaunching and this time even though the save game sync...