how to link micrisift account to nintendo and epic games account

Discus and support how to link micrisift account to nintendo and epic games account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i started playing fortnite on my nintendo switch and my dad has a parent and child account. we tried to link it with epic games and it dident work. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KarsonHarcrow, May 26, 2023.

1. how to link micrisift account to nintendo and epic games account

i started playing fortnite on my nintendo switch and my dad has a parent and child account. we tried to link it with epic games and it dident work. i was wondering if there is a way to link a nintendo account to a microsoft acocunt so my epic acccount will transfer with it. and my account was created automatically when i got fortnite so i cant just login.

:)

KarsonHarcrow, May 26, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Karsonharcrow, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I want to let you know that All the linking process needs to be made using the Epic account linking page, if you're having trouble in the Epic website and you meet the age requirement I can advise you to get in touch with Epic support
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us

At the moment is not possible to link third party accounts directly from your Microsoft account
  3. Georges C. Win User

How do I delete my epic account with Xbox?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Brandon, I don't know if you already played Fortnite or another Epic game with your Xbox account.

However, you don't need to delete your Epic account to do this, if you want to link your Playstation account to your Epic account, you can do it directly on the Epic website, this will keep your progress with Epic.

And log in with your Epic account on PC, you will see you can link Xbox, PS, Nintendo, Steam accounts etc

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

deconnect account fornite

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. choppyseize Win User

Fortnite - linking an existing Epic account to a new XBOX Live account

Hi, You may find this article helpful - https://www.windowscentral.com/hey-fortnite-players-xbox-dont-link-your-account-ps4-if-you-want-use-cross-play It sounds like you can unlink the account in game but you will lose all your progress.

The Official Epic Games site helps to explains things in more detail too - https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/epic-accounts/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-disconnect-my-psn-id-nintendo-account-xbox-gamertag-or-other-external-account-from-my-epic-account&l=en

I Hope one of those links help give you some clarity

Thema:

1. how to link micrisift account to nintendo and epic games account - Similar Threads - link micrisift account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  5. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  8. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  9. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  10. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3