How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19

Discus and support How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19 7aa1f6ec-3d2f-402e-ac6d-64d401e924ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riwa Sharma, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Riwa Sharma
    Riwa Sharma Guest

:)

Riwa Sharma, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

At this moment the latest version of Minecraft is 1.19, if you want to leave the Minecraft Review program please do the following:

OPTING INTO AND OUT OF BETA

Xbox One and Windows players can opt-in and out of Preview from the Xbox Insider Hub app. Please be aware that opting in and out of the beta may affect all user accounts on a shared device. For Windows players who want to try Preview, see our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcpNfG_3irw&feature=youtu.be.

Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page of the Google Play Store.

Please remember that unenrolling from Minecraft Preview or Minecraft Beta can sometimes take up to 24 hours.

DETAILED XBOX OPT-OUT STEPS

1/ Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from Minecraft Preview.

2. Uninstall Minecraft.

3. Hard reset the Xbox console by holding down the power button until the console turns off, wait 10 seconds, and then turn the console back on.

4. Reinstall Minecraft from the Ready to Install section of Games & Apps.

DETAILED WINDOWS OPT-OUT STEPS

1. Be sure to back up your worlds first!

2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from Minecraft Preview.

3. Uninstall Minecraft.

4. Reinstall Minecraft from the Microsoft Store app.

Please let me know if that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft Beta 1.17

4. Saw Mania Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

5. Mastergamer880C Win User

Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

you or one of you friends might have a beta version of Minecraft. if so leave the Insider program for the Beta version of Minecraft and then you might be able to play together. in the Insider hub app on xbox
  6. E.J. Paras Win User

I have Java Edition but it just says "Play Demo".

Can you explain in detail what would happen when I delete "Minecraft versions", "Accounts and Cache" and "Microsoft Store local cache"

And can you explain what "Minecraft versions" are? like are they 1.18? 1.19? or is it Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft: Bedrock
Thema:

1. How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19 - Similar Threads - leave Minecraft beta

2. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  3. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  4. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  5. Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...: I noticed my xbox will charge the controller even when the console is off, it's on fully shutdown mode, and im scared the battery will explode, i know it's have an overcharge protection but the...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Cant leave family altough I dont have family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant leave family altough I dont have family: [img] I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my family. e8be3ba4-2d65-4e7e-89fd-f6af21c0ae80
  8. leaving family

in XBoX Accessibility
    leaving family: I Have recently bought Minecraft and because of some reasons I am In a family and I cannot leave it.People say to click on 3 dots but I CANNOT see the dots even I tried 3 browsers but it didnt...
  9. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0
  10. Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I leave my Minecraft world and save, it says “ can’t save data “ if I delete...: Hello, I have a question, if I delete Cloud storage, will I lose my Minecraft worlds that I currently play on? 9f09ef46-5a6e-46e2-bf5e-ed16d82ff446