How to leave Bios?

Discus and support How to leave Bios? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I starting working on my old pc for one of my friends I have been wanting to surprise him with it but have been very lazy to getting around with it,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VultraDeaus, May 19, 2023.

1. VultraDeaus
    VultraDeaus Guest

How to leave Bios?

So I starting working on my old pc for one of my friends I have been wanting to surprise him with it but have been very lazy to getting around with it, because everytime I boot up the PC it only goes to the Blue ASUS Bios screen. For more information, I have never take out any other piece except for the HDD in which I removed it to use for my new PC that I have been using for years now ever since making it. So I have a new HDD in there and that is the only thing that was changed, I should have windows 10 still installed on there but even if not it should still boot, so how do I get it off of BIOS

:)

VultraDeaus, May 19, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

How to leave Bios?

change the boot order to select that drive, if there is a windows os on there then it should boot from it if not then you need to make a windows 10 usb pen on the other pc using windows 10 media creator from microsoft. then boot from the pen and reinstall it.

check bios to make sure your replacement drive is actually detected.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

How to leave Bios?

Hello VULTRADEAUS, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understand you need help with getting out of the BIOS menu.
    In these situations I recommend you to reach a computer technician for a further díagnostic because this can happen to a lot of factors and not only a faulty HDD
  4. Chasm827 Win User

Cannot change my bio.

I tried it and when I tried to save the bio it told me that I've found a glitch in the system and did not leave an error message. It left me nothing.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Купленный аккаунт/профиль [Purchased account/profile]

The best way to do this is to report the gamertag via the console. Go to their bio and select Report or Block then follow the instructions provided. There's an option to leave a brief message for the PET as well
  6. Miss Portia Win User

No/Foreign/Shapes info showing on my bio when updated.

Hi! How long has it been since you updated your bio? I'm not seeing anything currently on your bio right now.
Thema:

How to leave Bios?

1. How to leave Bios? - Similar Threads - leave Bios

2. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  3. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  4. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  5. Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...: I noticed my xbox will charge the controller even when the console is off, it's on fully shutdown mode, and im scared the battery will explode, i know it's have an overcharge protection but the...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Cant leave family altough I dont have family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant leave family altough I dont have family: [img] I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my family. e8be3ba4-2d65-4e7e-89fd-f6af21c0ae80
  8. leaving family

in XBoX Accessibility
    leaving family: I Have recently bought Minecraft and because of some reasons I am In a family and I cannot leave it.People say to click on 3 dots but I CANNOT see the dots even I tried 3 browsers but it didnt...
  9. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  10. Any way to leave a family without parental consent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to leave a family without parental consent?: Recently, I have been trying to use a free month trial for the PC Xbox game pass, to which it tells me that a parent must allow my account to use recurring billing. However, the account that is...