How to launch the orbis flying eye hospital aircraft in msfs 2020

Discus and support How to launch the orbis flying eye hospital aircraft in msfs 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to launch the orbis flying eye hospital aircraft in msfs 2020 3c39eeb3-3521-4535-b395-d3cab534d446 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miklós Forgács, Sep 19, 2023.

1. How to launch the orbis flying eye hospital aircraft in msfs 2020

:)

Miklós Forgács, Sep 19, 2023
  2. ReeceLad Win User

Hi,

That aircraft is not flyable. It’s only meant for you to tour the interior in the hangar.

Apologies for any confusion there
  3. sandbender Win User

Can't reinstall MSFS 2020 on Windows 10

On October 30, 2021, I tried downloading again, and it worked. After the download, I was able to launch MSFS 2020, reinstall all the updates, and fly.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

modification to aircraft in MSFS 2020

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today [Student] Harshit Kurbett

I wasn't able to find something similar or related to your question.

I think would be better to ask this directly to Flight simulator support:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

By the way, if you're trying to do this for the Microsoft Store / Xbox app version of the game. Sorry to say but that version of the game doesn't supports mods.

Only the content available in the marketplace
  5. JohnnyCG Win User

While starting, MSFS2020 orders Game Disk although digital ownership version

Dear Glenn
    Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

In the meantime, I was able to resolve the problems by myself. I found two root causes, both on my side:
    1. Teredo Server connection was instable -> repaired

2. Add-ons:
    As a very big freak of MSFS (using it since 1995), I downloaded about 1'400 add-ons from various sources for MSFS 2020 so far. To select the third-party cities, airfields/airports in the area I want to fly in, I use an add-on management tool, this prior to launching MSFS. This to avoid very long loading time. This procedure shows high effectiveness and efficiency.

Now, it came to my mind to try the same with add-ons downloaded from MarketPlace inside the game and moved respective folders/files from it's C:\Users\...\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore folder to another place on D:\

When starting MSFS 2020 for the first time after this it worked properly, showing respective add-ons in ContentManager as not-installed via MSFS but installed via add-on management tool.

But trying to launch MSFS 2020 for the next time, the failure as described in my first post occured.

Since moving all these folders back to it's official place ...\OneStore, the MSFS 2020 is running again great as expected and always experienced!!!

Therefore, there is no need to loose more time on my above described problems, they are resolved.

But please let me ask this additional question:

Is it possible to easily activate or deactivate add-ons downloaded and installed from MarketPlace depending on where you want to fly, this prior to launch the sim?
    And if yes, how to do this?

Thank you very much for your time and engagement

Best regards

Johnny
  6. Fred Tippett Win User

Is an upgrade to an Xbox Series X worth it for MSFS

HELP....

Retired, Senior, pilot (Airline Transport Pilot ATP), trying to safely fly (VR) yet again. My Age restricts actual flying, but the heart misses the love of flying..

I would greatly appreciate any good advice on starting (buying) MSFS 2020 (or newer entrance when available).

My best guess!!! A purchase of "VR Meta 3" 512 gbappears the best, and XBOX X 1TB... but, I don't know..

Any advice.. I want to fly the single engine and light twin aircraft yet again.

Thanks for any and all input.. Don't want to attempt and only end up with a pile of hardware and wires sitting in the corner of a room. please help.

Thanks, Fred
Thema:

1. How to launch the orbis flying eye hospital aircraft in msfs 2020 - Similar Threads - launch orbis flying

2. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app tried to update and now will not launch.: My Xbox PC app told me it needed to update, so I updated it via the Windows Store. When I tried to launch the app again it got stuck on the loading screen eternally. After about ten minutes of...
  5. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  6. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the Xbox app: The problem that I have is with the Xbox App. I am receiving an error code 0x80070057 at launch of the app. I have spent days trying every fix It. Trouble shooting includes reinstalling and...
  7. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  8. Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought mincraft and wont let me launch: I just bought minecraft, and I bought it off of the minecraft website, when I hit launch for some reason it gives me an error message and says to check my account and that I need to log in, and it...
  9. [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands

in XBoX on Consoles
    [curseforge] Minecraft Launch error 0x80004005 code: eroded badlands: how i managed to fix the issue i went into the setting in curseforge to the minecraft section and changed the launcher type to microsoft store. after that it worked afterwards...
  10. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...