How to know who reported you in a group chat and got you banned

Discus and support How to know who reported you in a group chat and got you banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to know who in group chat reported message that got you banned? 46605185-39be-40e0-829c-e98d8d20b09b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghhfccbhh, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Ghhfccbhh
    Ghhfccbhh Guest

How to know who in group chat reported message that got you banned?

:)

Ghhfccbhh, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unless they tell you, there's no way to know who reported you.
  3. Xtrem Nitro Win User

My account communications were suspended twice for the same message

Yeah maybe some people from the group chat also reported you for some reason i think thats why you got banned twice
  4. Dylandeweese Win User

Communication banned

I just got banned on the 20th for sending a messages to one of my buddy’s as a joke and he knew i would get banned so he reported me, it was in a group chat, and after that i have not sent any messages, and nobody has reported me?
  5. Sample Cookies Win User

I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban

" wait it out and try not to say stuff like that unless you're with like minded people i.e. people you trust not to report you for a 'joke.' "

The people in the group chat and the people i speak with talk weird like that most of the time and iv'e seen the same people say weirder things then this, im certain that the people in the chat didn't report me and almost everyone in the group chat was playing
    along with stuff like "OH [mod removed] YEAH" and stuff like that, i would like it to be checked out on who actually reported me so i know who i should say stuff like that around, thank you for the info and have a great day (btw how can i find out if im eligible
    for a case review, just wondering and again thank you for you time.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Unable to Appeal Unreasonable Ban

You can also try using this link Find out why your account was banned

Maybe it'll give you a clear indication what happened or how you got it. But communications bans are generally because of you being in a party chat, or messaging someone who reports you for something offensive.
Thema:

1. How to know who reported you in a group chat and got you banned - Similar Threads - reported group chat

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How do I report someone for an inappropriate group chat name?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone for an inappropriate group chat name?: A player that I am in a group chat with has named the group chat (my username) is a (slur). I want to report this person, but I don’t know how. Can anyone help me?...
  6. One of ours friends in our group chat and reporting us

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    One of ours friends in our group chat and reporting us: I've made a group chat full of my friends and we've had it for 3 years now, lately one of our friends started reporting us. I don't know who but this has never happened before. This has been going...
  7. I keep getting falsely reported by groups of people and suspended, Microsoft keeps ignoring...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting falsely reported by groups of people and suspended, Microsoft keeps ignoring...: This is the second time in under a month I’ve been suspended under false reports made to my Activity Feed when all I have are clips of my gameplay. I apply for appeals and get denied and ignored....
  8. I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in...: I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in effort to have my Xbox account terminated. Trying to figure out what steps I should take....
  9. Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem: Service request number is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] It has been almost two weeks and I have heard nothing back from Xbox Gaming and Apps Department and Xbox Support Department. The...
  10. A group of people said they were going to report me what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    A group of people said they were going to report me what do I do?: I'm playing gears of war 4 in party chat with a couple of my friends and a group of players were antagonizing us in text chat saying we sucked and at the end of the game after we lost the whole...