How to know which Microsoft account is linked to my PSN account.

Discus and support How to know which Microsoft account is linked to my PSN account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For background, I’m attempting to play Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve installed the game for the first time and tried to link my Microsoft account, (which... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anonymous_197, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How to know which Microsoft account is linked to my PSN account.

For background, I’m attempting to play Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve installed the game for the first time and tried to link my Microsoft account, (which uses the same email as my PSN), yet it states that my account is linked with another PSN account.

I’m trying to find out if this is 1) true or an issue with my PS4 2) If true, then which account is linked and 3) where to go from there.

Are there any suggestions from anyone to help?

:)

Anonymous_197, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Needhelpnow2021 Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

My issue really is that I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to the PSN network, I have tried three which all give the same answer. How do I find out the account which is linked to my PSN account?
  3. Anonymous_197 Win User

From what I understand. If I provide Microsoft with my PSN account ID. They can see which Microsoft account is linked to that, correct?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft can see which account is connected to the Microsft account, not the other way around, that's why they indicate the link with "Consent"
  5. Georges C. Win User

You can, but support does not have access to this type of data, they will recommend the link I gave you earlier.
  6. Anonymous_197 Win User

I’ve tried Sony support. They said they are unable to help as they can’t access the data required, as Minecraft/Mojang is under Microsoft license . Do I need to contact Microsoft Support to access them to access the data?
Thema:

1. How to know which Microsoft account is linked to my PSN account. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account linked

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  5. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  8. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...
  9. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account: when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails...
  10. My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.: My microsoft account has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked...