How to know if Im having a official xbox series x/s controller
Discus and support How to know if Im having a official xbox series x/s controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Aside from the box what are the other ways to tell. I just bought a controller, pulse red, and wanted to make sure if it is legit and official. Others... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoliPapi, Mar 3, 2021.
Thema:
How to know if Im having a official xbox series x/s controller
Loading...
-
How to know if Im having a official xbox series x/s controller - Similar Threads - having official series
-
I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow
in XboX InsidersI have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox... -
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT
in XboX InsidersCheck Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by... -
Cricket 24: The Official Game Of The Ashes I already bought it but it says I have to buy it...
in XBoX Games and AppsCricket 24: The Official Game Of The Ashes I already bought it but it says I have to buy it...: Cricket 24: The Official Game Of The Ashes I already bought it but it says I have to buy it again. 3f5cc29b-32be-4075-9ecf-e52ac99aee7c -
A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.
in XBoX AccessibilityA problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again... -
I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement... -
Do the gangsters of Microsoft have an official reason for making it impossible to refund a...
in XBoX Games and AppsDo the gangsters of Microsoft have an official reason for making it impossible to refund a...: Allegedly I am supposed to look at my Xbox order history to see a purchase I made on a desktop windows Microsoft Store purchase? Well my order history is empty. And YES I have ensured that it is... -
So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....
in XBoX Games and AppsSo if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....: So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games. do you have to get an original 360 hard drive 7c460fa7-0dc1-41a3-aa2a-7cd30a0e11f5