How to keep xbox as home console after unplug

Discus and support How to keep xbox as home console after unplug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pay for game pass and i travel with my xbox, i cant play my game pass games without internet because i often unplug it removing it as my home xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meliplaysmc, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Meliplaysmc
    Meliplaysmc Guest

I pay for game pass and i travel with my xbox, i cant play my game pass games without internet because i often unplug it removing it as my home xbox. How can i make it stay as my home xbox after unplug

:)

Meliplaysmc, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Meliplaysmc Win User

Thank you for your swift reply, happy new years to you as well, I think i will be unsubscribing as game pass does not reach my needs, thank you. :)
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Meliplaysmc, unfortunately you actually can't.

When your console is primary you can play your games because they belong to you and the licenses are on your account.

In the case of Game Pass, the games are not yours but from the Game Pass catalogue, and the console needs to validate the subscription so that you can play.

One thing you can try is, tethering your phone's 3G internet, connect your Xbox and put the Game Pass game you want to play and then turn off tethering.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Thanks and Happy New Year.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox one overall online issue

Oh man, well let's keep going! Could you disconnect your Xbox 360 console from online completely, and then power cycle your Home Hub for 5 minutes? You can do so by just unplugging the Home Hub from power. After the 5 minutes, plug your Home Hub back in
    and try connecting only your Xbox One to online. Hopefully that refreshes the UPnP table. Try going online to play FIFA 15 and see if that works! :)
  6. CoupDeGrace87 Win User

I believe something weird is happening to me.

Turn off your system as you normally would then unplug the console from the wall or surge protector. If the noise is still present after unplugging the Xbox one entirely its possible your speaker is damaged so then keep your Xbox unplugged still and then
    unplug your TV from the surge protector or wall outlet. If the noise is still present keep unplugging electronics until the noise stops and you will find your culprit.
Thema:

1. How to keep xbox as home console after unplug - Similar Threads - keep home console

2. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  3. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  4. I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in on xbox.com, It's keep sending me back to the home page.: I was trying to connect my Xbox account to my Epicgame account and I realized that I had to log in on xbox.com first, so I tried when I was trying to log in it wasn't letting me and sent me back...
  5. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  6. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  7. My Xbox series a keeps crashing and taking me back to the Home Screen. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series a keeps crashing and taking me back to the Home Screen. What do I do?: I’ve had my Xbox series s for about 2 years now. Since 2 weeks ago all my games will crash and take me back to the Xbox Home Screen. This started shortly after I installed fortnite. I have hard...
  8. Game won’t play. Keeps going to home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t play. Keeps going to home screen: I’m trying to play the new Texas chainsaw massacre game on game pass but it keeps going to the Home Screen after almost loading. What can I do so the game will launch and I can play? I’ve tried...
  9. All games on Xbox Series keep freezing for few seconds and crashes to Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All games on Xbox Series keep freezing for few seconds and crashes to Home Screen: I got a Xbox Series S that I received on Xmas via a family member and since the day I got it, I have been experiencing games Freezing for 5-10 seconds and crashing to the Home Screen. Whenever...
  10. Why does it keep going back to home screen when I try and play a game? It loads for a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep going back to home screen when I try and play a game? It loads for a few...: Why does it keep going back to home screen when I try and play a game? It loads for a few mins but never let's me play. Wth? ceabe781-85db-459f-968c-0616f6ce935e