How to keep tabs from reloading? (XBSX Microsoft Edge)
Discus and support How to keep tabs from reloading? (XBSX Microsoft Edge) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a way to keep my tabs open on Microsoft Edge on xbox? I constantly am forced to reload entire tabs when switching between them and this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Azeri Kashew, Feb 1, 2022.
Thema:
How to keep tabs from reloading? (XBSX Microsoft Edge)
Loading...
-
How to keep tabs from reloading? (XBSX Microsoft Edge) - Similar Threads - keep tabs reloading
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
I don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI don't know how to keep my gamebar social tab from crashing.?: Every single time I go on the social tab on the xbox gamebar, it just crashes. I have tried almost every single way possible to try and resolve this issues for a couple of years now, and I have... -
Microsoft keeps sending me game tabs. How do I stop this?
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft keeps sending me game tabs. How do I stop this?: I've been getting game tabs for the past week. Sometimes I turn my PC on and it just pops up. Is there a way to stop this? [img] 6a1358ae-aef7-4895-8fa7-bcdb384ce1b3 -
My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)
in XBoX on WindowsMy tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910 -
Xbox controller keeps alt tabbing my games. (PC Gamepass)
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox controller keeps alt tabbing my games. (PC Gamepass): Every time I press LB + A it ALWAYS alt-tabs my games, I've updated my controller and scoured the internet for solutions to no avail. This only happens when I launch games from the Xbox app... -
Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....: Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds(literally), and when I tried to turn off sleeping tabs the system and performance setting was gone it's not... -
Game Bar keeps muting my mic whenever i alt tab
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Bar keeps muting my mic whenever i alt tab: So, I decided to give the clipping feature a go a while ago, and since then, every time I go into a game and try to clip/record something, it records without capturing my mic unless i start a...