How to join the Preview program?

Discus and support How to join the Preview program? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been on XBox Live since the day it began and would like to join the Preview program to help improve it. Does anyone know how I can go about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TennisMan-34524444-3F98-49BD-9B17-EE50B7EC8FAA, Dec 18, 2015.

1. How to join the Preview program?

I've been on XBox Live since the day it began and would like to join the Preview program to help improve it. Does anyone know how I can go about joining?

:)

TennisMan-34524444-3F98-49BD-9B17-EE50B7EC8FAA, Dec 18, 2015
  2. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    How to join the Preview Program?

If you want to take part in the preview program on the One find a friend who already participates and ask him to invite you. The invitation is a suggestion to Microsoft to accept you and is no guarantee that you will be picked to participate.

BobMcFly247, Dec 18, 2015
  3. nuk3meister
    nuk3meister Guest

NVM I figured it out. You need an invite from someone who received a code at an event.

nuk3meister, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For the 360 you would have had to been chosen by Microsoft.

For the One you'll need to have someone who is already in the preview program invite you. Being invited does not guarantee you will be accepted. The program has also been at capacity for several months so they are barely letting anyone else in.

Smwutches, Dec 18, 2015
  5. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

Elite Dangerous released today?

how do you join the game preview program?
  6. TectalTie343442 Win User

LATEST UPDATE - CAN NOT INSTALL ANY DISC GAMES TO COMPLETION

So how does someone join the preview program?
  7. Smwutches Win User

For the 360 you would have had to been chosen by Microsoft.

For the One you'll need to have someone who is already in the preview program invite you. Being invited does not guarantee you will be accepted. The program has also been at capacity for several months so they are barely letting anyone else in.
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

If you want to take part in the preview program on the One find a friend who already participates and ask him to invite you. The invitation is a suggestion to Microsoft to accept you and is no guarantee that you will be picked to participate.
  9. nuk3meister Win User

NVM I figured it out. You need an invite from someone who received a code at an event.
Thema:

1. How to join the Preview program? - Similar Threads - join Preview program

2. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  3. demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]: je souhaite rejoindre le programme preview merci de avance cordialement [Translation] I want to join the program preview thanks in advance cordially 1bf23d2d-c5d5-4aaa-88e5-398a922d2970
  4. Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.: So ages ago microsoft sent me an invite to the Preview Program via my inbox. At the time I had no idea what it was and I sort of just left it sitting there. Some time later I found out what it...
  5. I would like to join the xbox one preview program my gamer tag is FunkyBridge4862

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to join the xbox one preview program my gamer tag is FunkyBridge4862: If I could get in that would be great I hope you let me in the xbox one preview program please do my gamer tag is 5407f776-360a-4b32-9b89-e887da75d5ab
  6. Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!: A update from the Xbox preview program has caused my new Xbox one S to be nonfunctional . After a update that went wrong I'm guessing is what happened , when I would try to play a game and test...
  7. How can I join the Preview Program, and is it free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I join the Preview Program, and is it free?: I was wondering how I could get an invitation to the Preview program and if it was free. 7775dcdd-f87b-4a2e-8338-ce13f9638ae7
  8. I want to join the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to join the preview program: can I join the preview program please f6644f37-67b4-4798-ac29-479f7e0156de
  9. Cant join the Xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join the Xbox preview program: I got banned some time ago on the 360. I want to join the preview program but because of my earlier behavior i can't. I got banned because i "cheated". There are a lot of cheaters on the 360 and...
  10. I would like to join the Preview Program - Any tips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to join the Preview Program - Any tips?: I would like to join the Preview Program. I am part of the Windows Insider program and would like to assist with making XBone better for everyone. 545b5146-9054-49e3-b601-34c7fb9ad09a