How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

Discus and support How to join the new Disc to Digital program? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mavilis, Sep 13, 2026.

  1. /u/Mavilis
    /u/Mavilis Guest

    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?


    Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available to the public? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mavilis
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Mavilis, Sep 13, 2026
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Get code after buying an Xbox one CD game

    Game disc replacement program is to replace discs with a new discs it would be thru the publisher EA in this case not for digital codes

    There are somethings digital exhange offers but those are rare and only ms did it for the halo 4 legendary editions
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Subnautica Below Zero disc won't read

    I usually get only digital to avoid disc issues, if the disc is new, you could try contacting the developers, some have a replacement disc program
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Scratched XBox One GTA 5 disk

    You could check with Rockstar to see if they have a disc replacement program, buy a new one, or buy it digitally. Copying the disc would both be illegal and would not work.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    damage cd

    You could try contacting Ubisoft to see if they have a disc replacement program, otherwise you would either have to purchase a new disc or purchase the game digitally.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

    How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?

    There is no program to transfer a physical copy of the game to a digital copy. When you put the disc in it installs the game to the hard drive, as is necessary, but does not make that a digital copy. It still requires the disc and verification to play.
    So if you have a new console, then you will need to use the disc to install the games on the new console, and continue to use that disc to play. If you have an all digital and there is no disc, then I would see if you could still return the console to get
    one that has a disc drive, or look at purchasing digital titles or downloading free titles such as Fortnite on the Xbox One S All Digital edition.
Thema:

How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

Loading...
  1. How to join the new Disc to Digital program? - Similar Threads - join Disc Digital

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  8. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  9. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...
  10. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...