¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch?

Discus and support ¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi I wanted to know if Minecraft beta/preview of bedrock edition will be included for Nintendo Switch and I know that Minecraft beta/preview is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Boycraft42, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Boycraft42
    Boycraft42 Guest

hi I wanted to know if Minecraft beta/preview of bedrock edition will be included for Nintendo Switch and I know that Minecraft beta/preview is included for apple, Xbox console, windows 11 and android but I had not realized that Nintendo Switch does not have the Minecraft beta program to join and experiment in future versions like 1.20 that we are now thanks.

:)

Boycraft42, Mar 23, 2023
  2. 832f8b87-a40b-40b6-9 Win User

Em thanks for that, but the problem this website Minecraft feedback have the same theme about that and my idea is in 1479 results or something like that. So this is why it is difficult for the community to see my idea because all the other people put the same thing.
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. 832f8b87-a40b-40b6-9 Win User

If I was already just curious about the platforms that are missing to be included in the beta versions like for example PS4, PS5 and Nintendo Switch
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The betas are run on Microsoft platforms. If you wish to participate you'll need an Xbox or windows
  6. Rostom L Win User

You're welcome. I appreciate your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
Thema:

1. ¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch? - Similar Threads - ¿How join Minecraft

2. Minecraft - How to join 2 version of minecraft from 2 different accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - How to join 2 version of minecraft from 2 different accounts: Hello I have bought two version of minecraft on diferrent account. One account - bedrock version, second account Java version. Is there exist some chance to join both version into one account...
  3. My Minecraft account in how to join random server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account in how to join random server: Minecraft server join the no money f061194f-9f41-4925-997e-1b053a034006
  4. How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers: HELP!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR MONTHS 0cb17e49-c515-415c-abdf-87b6df45fa63
  5. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...
  6. I can't join my friends on Minecraft, but they can join each other just fine. How do I fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends on Minecraft, but they can join each other just fine. How do I fix...: My friends are both on Xbox series S, and I'm on Xbox One. They both seem to be able to join each other just fine, but when I try to join them, or when they try to join me we're met with a popup...
  7. How do you join other worlds when playing Minecraft on I Pads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you join other worlds when playing Minecraft on I Pads?: My kids have Minecraft on their i pads. I have set up the permissions in their accounts so they can join other worlds/play multiplayer, but when they get invited to join a world or try to join...
  8. How to join Minecraft on hosted PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to join Minecraft on hosted PC: On some systems, when you wish to connect to the server using a client running on the same machine as the server is running on, you will need to exempt the Minecraft client from UWP loopback...
  9. How to join multiplayer in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to join multiplayer in Minecraft: I can’t join multiplayer in Minecraft on my Xbox series s , it says you cannot play multiplayer because of how your account is set up 9b881f21-5460-4117-a312-6a31cc5183cc
  10. How can I join public worlds and realms I’ve been invited to in Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I join public worlds and realms I’ve been invited to in Minecraft?: In Minecraft, whenever I attempt to join a public world or realm, I can’t see the world(s) or accept the invite(s). It says on the “Friends” tab: “You cannot play multiplayer because of how your...