How to install qtile on Arch linux?

Discus and support How to install qtile on Arch linux? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I saw some images of qtile, and it seemed really good. Can someone help me install it on my system? 8e1e169a-b97f-47f7-9e86-dc44b4f9090a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by notjak, Nov 7, 2023.

  1. notjak
    notjak Guest

    How to install qtile on Arch linux?


    I saw some images of qtile, and it seemed really good. Can someone help me install it on my system?

    :)
     
    notjak, Nov 7, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    How to install qtile on Arch linux?

    Hello, Notjak. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide guidance with your inquiry today.

    I would like to let you know that your question is outside the scope of the Microsoft community forums. However, I think you may find proper assistance by asking in the Arch Linux Forums:
    https://bbs.archlinux.org/

    Thanks for your understanding,

    Arturo.

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    How to install qtile on Arch linux?

    This is an Xbox forum only, so asking for help for a non Xbox product is not going to get you any help, as no one on here could give you the correct advice. Your best bet would be to find maybe a YouTube video or search on Google or bing for the answer.
  4. notjak Win User

    How to install qtile on Arch linux?

    The site is completely safe, i've even used it before, you can download Arch from there (which is what you should do btw), though I personally use Linux Mint and find it very difficult to do. Can anyone help me?

    P.S. For everyone wanting to use Arch, remember that it's notoriously difficult to install, though it's made easy with archinstall. Also, be warned that the community is VERY toxic to newbies, so you should probably use Ubuntu. Just sayin'.
  5. nigel wolff Win User

    how do i download the xbox app on linux

    I agree even with steam for linux you have to change the compatibility settings to play windows based games and also steam for linux automatically installs the proton arch to also help play aforementioned games
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

    original xbox console & Minecraft

    You could try installing linux on the original xbox and then seeing if the linux version of Minecraft would run.
Thema:

How to install qtile on Arch linux?

Loading...
  1. How to install qtile on Arch linux? - Similar Threads - install qtile Arch

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...