How to install my old pc s MSFS 10 cd’s onto my new pc

Discus and support How to install my old pc s MSFS 10 cd’s onto my new pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I install the 10 MSFS cds originally installed on my old pc onto my new pc? 0bff664e-565e-4495-931b-d50888e30543 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrevorDarley, Mar 11, 2023.

1. TrevorDarley
    TrevorDarley Guest

Can I install the 10 MSFS cds originally installed on my old pc onto my new pc?

:)

TrevorDarley, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

You should be able to if you've got a PC DVD drive, but there's little point in doing so. The reason is that the game has changed so dramatically now that the latest updates are the same size as installing all the discs.

You should just download the game from the Microsoft Store. Which should be free as you've activated the license already.
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Yes, you can!

You will need to have a CD reader to install MSFS on your new computer.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Why will my portable disc drive not play my pc games?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello JessCee, this cd`s who comes with games the game does not run directly from the CD player, it needs to be installed on your PC and usually it has minimum system requirements to be installed.

This information is usually on the game box or even printed on the CD.

If it is very old games, such as 16 bit games or games that ran on Windows XP or 7 and 8, it is unlikely that they can be installed on a PC with Win 10 or 11.
  5. KrazyChar Win User

Xbox one external harddrive

I had my old xbox 1 s cd brake down. I want to transfer all my data,mods to. Onto my new xbox 1. How?
  6. discoHR Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

I don't even have WIFI in my desktop PC, it's gigabit ethernet all the way and it still doesn't work.

Edit:

I went to "Reset this PC" in Windows 10, wiped everything (clean install), installed only Google Chrome and Steam (no drivers or other software), installed MSFS from Steam and it still doesn't work. The problem is definitely either in MSFS itself or with
    their servers.
Thema:

1. How to install my old pc s MSFS 10 cd’s onto my new pc - Similar Threads - install old MSFS

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  4. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  5. Just build a new pc, with drives from my old pc in there. I had already installed games on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just build a new pc, with drives from my old pc in there. I had already installed games on...: So yesterday i build my new pc, i am using drives from my old pc with games already installed on there. Now on the xbox app i can't see those games anymore. I tried changing the download folder to...
  6. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  7. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...
  8. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  9. How Do I Prevent the Minecraft Launcher From Overwriting an Old Optifine Installation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Prevent the Minecraft Launcher From Overwriting an Old Optifine Installation?: I am playing Minecraft 1.0.0, and I want to install Optifine. I found a legacy download for the 1.0.0 Optifine version, and installed it the way I did when I first played: open the .jar file in an...
  10. Windows games installing on old drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows games installing on old drive: I got a new SSD to hold all my games so i swapped the drive letters around for the old and new drives and that worked perfectly for steam but for some reason even when i tell windows in the xbox...