How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX?

Discus and support How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox series x and i've finally managed to get a RDR1 GOTY edition with 2 discs for X1&360. I've installed the first disc (RDR SP only) with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanMalone2, Jul 5, 2022.

  1. DanMalone2
    DanMalone2 Guest

    How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX?


    I have xbox series x and i've finally managed to get a RDR1 GOTY edition with 2 discs for X1&360.

    I've installed the first disc (RDR SP only) with the update of 7.5 GB. Since i don't have a 4K TV, i can't tell right away if i am playing the improved version that was updated in 2018 (better AA, FPS and textures).

    The game version says: 20.1102.2029.1901

    My question is, do i need to install the second disc (Undead Nightmare and MP) as well, in order to play improved version of RDR SP, or will just the first disc do? And do i have to be connected to the internet all the time while playing, or only for initial install?

    I appreciate the answers How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX? :)

    :)
     
    DanMalone2, Jul 5, 2022
    #1
  2. DanMalone2 Win User

    How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX?

    On series X. It is working fine, i just don't know if i'm playing the original 360 version, or updated improved one.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX?

    You will be playing the updated version.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX?

    Did you install the game on Xbox 1 or 360?
  5. Joshua Wharton Win User

    Mlb the show 21 is not working in my XSX

    Yes if you have the XSX you need to download the XSX/S version
  6. AdamKronus Win User

    Ac valhalla

    Yes, you buy the Xbox One version and you'll be able to upgrade for the game to run on XSX.
Thema:

How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX?

Loading...
  1. How to install improved version of RDR1 on XSX? - Similar Threads - install improved version

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...