How to install DLCs on mobile game pass.

Discus and support How to install DLCs on mobile game pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have an Xbox nor PC but game pass only mobile only and I bought a dlc and said I need an Xbox or Windows 10 to install it. So how can I install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jordan116, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Jordan116
    Jordan116 Guest

I don't have an Xbox nor PC but game pass only mobile only and I bought a dlc and said I need an Xbox or Windows 10 to install it. So how can I install it. Thank you

:)

Jordan116, Jan 31, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

DLC do not need to be installed if playing from the cloud on mobile. If the game you are playing is on the cloud, then the DLC will also be available on the cloud too. The DLC should unlock the next time you play the game.
  3. RG X W4RF3REz Win User

Pes 2020 game pass

Ive had the exact same problem, but instead of re downloading and going on the game pass section xbox or mobile app like everyone would suggest i went into my games and apps and looked at the DLC content of PES 2020 and the activation DLC was not installed
    so i installed it and now im on the full version,

i hope this step helps ppl who have slow internet and dont want to reinstall pes 2020 again :)
  4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Rocket league won't install

You can install game pass games from your mobile device to your console. Just download the Game Pass app and it should work.
  5. David Cook-Burke Win User

Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and thus won't recognize DLC (DLC is installed).

How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and only sends me to store for DLC.

DLC is on disc 2, so by rebooting xbox and putting in disc 2 I was able to install DLC. I just can't access it. :(
    Because of how Xbox Game Pass works, you have to reinstall the game due to the licensing trying to use the Game Pass version which acts as the definitive version.

Go to My Games & Apps, highlight Fallout New Vegas, press menu (the button with 3 lines) and go to Manage game & add-ons.

Once you are at this screen, highlight Fallout New Vegas again, and press Menu once again, the select Uninstall. This will uninstall the game pass version and you will be able to install from a disc once you do this process. Your DLC will be safe.

Have fun with your game!
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

The game uninstall, but after reboot are back again in the games installed

They can, I've had some items weirdly duplicated when I initiated an install from the Game Pass app on Mobile, but I think that was testing when I was on an Insider Build for remote installs a while ago. I think in Settings > System > Storage there is also
    a clean up option to remove orphaned DLC and local save games for uninstalled titles that might also be worth looking it.

Let us know how it goes, and we can further troubleshoot if needed after.
Thema:

1. How to install DLCs on mobile game pass. - Similar Threads - install DLCs mobile

2. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  5. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  8. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!: So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and...
  9. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  10. XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition. keeps telling me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition. keeps telling me...: Trying to get my XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition, from the DLC install disc. but my XBOX ONE treats it like the normal game disc and refuses to read it like a...