how to install direct x 9 on windows 10

Discus and support how to install direct x 9 on windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there, I am trying to install DirectX 9 on windows 10. it says this version isn't compatible for the version. i want to know what the problem is but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Phillip, Nov 19, 2023.

  1. Adam Phillip
    Adam Phillip Guest

    how to install direct x 9 on windows 10


    hi there, I am trying to install DirectX 9 on windows 10. it says this version isn't compatible for the version. i want to know what the problem is but have research every possible problem to solve. they say it's the graphics card drive but i don't want to jump into conclusions that might be the problem, or it can be the windows 10. if any person has a solution for me let me know

    :)
     
    Adam Phillip, Nov 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    how to install direct x 9 on windows 10

    Hi,

    While the current version of Windows DirectX12 including in Windows 10 and 11 is fully compatible with older versions of DirectX, optional components of DirectX9 have never been included. These optional components are usually distributed as end-user runtimes as part of a game download in digitally purchased games, or were included on the install disc.

    If your old game doesn't come with these components, you won't be able to run it until you install them.

    Download the official DirectX Redist 2010 which should include these missing libraries

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
  3. schnurren Win User

    ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or contains an error

    Hello Toxiqity,

    It is possible that you are trying to install Xbox Launcher for PC on a version that isn't Windows 10?

    Also, try to reinstall Direct X and update the Graphic Cards drivers.

    Link for Direct X : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

    schnurrer
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate

    Direct X is part of windows and is not installed separately
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

    Can't install most games on XBOX PC Pass Beta app

    Hi,

    Always check if all drivers are up to date also for Windows 10 check if there is any updates to do.

    Dont forget to install direct x ( dxwebsetup.exe ).

    Uninstall app , reboot computer and finally re-install the app.

    Does it help ?
  6. johnpaul Paulino Win User

    My monster hunter rise is stack up in signing in it's almost 8 hours since yesterday

    Edition Windows 10 Pro

    Version 21H2

    Installed on ‎9/‎18/‎2022

    OS build 19044.2251

    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0
Thema:

how to install direct x 9 on windows 10

Loading...
  1. how to install direct x 9 on windows 10 - Similar Threads - install direct windows

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  8. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  9. I have ghost recon breakpoint I played directly after I installed and didn't install the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have ghost recon breakpoint I played directly after I installed and didn't install the...: Just want to be able to finish up the game all the way b3611fa8-06a2-4314-959c-e89e283b3daa
  10. Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...: I am on the latest version of windows, so I don't understand. I saw another thread like this and it said to update windows. 573932db-f40a-477c-8303-74e9e57169ed