How to install BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.14.2?

Discus and support How to install BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.14.2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to install BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.14.2? Hi there, I recently started playing Minecraft and I really enjoying it. I want install BSL Shaders... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidCartal, Nov 16, 2021.

  1. DavidCartal
    DavidCartal Guest

    How to install BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.14.2?


    How to install BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.14.2?

    Hi there, I recently started playing Minecraft and I really enjoying it.

    I want install BSL Shaders pack for my Minecraft 1.14.2 version but don't know how to install it.

    I will be grateful to you if anyone can help me in it.

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    DavidCartal, Nov 16, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    How to install BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.14.2?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    For in-game issues such as this, I'll advise you reach out to Minecraft support for assistance. You can do that here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. SomaticBull65 Win User

    Video ram

    Umm...Ok. Well, I do get 300 fps on minecraft, that's something right? I also got a max of 84 fps with bsl shaders in a 1280x720
  4. SmartLace1968 Win User

    My Minecraft won't open.

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you are experiencing issues with Minecraft that won't open.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    Based on the information you have provided, sounds like the BetterRenderDragon Shaders may have caused an issue with your Minecraft installation, leading to freezing at the Mojang Studios loading screen.

    Please remove shader files manually. If the shader pack injected files into your game, simply installing won't remove them. Navigate to your Minecraft installation folder and manually deleting any files related to BetterRenderDragon.

    And then check for conflicting mods or shaders. If you have other mods or shaders installed, they can be interfering with the game. Kindly launch Minecraft without any mods to see if it works.

    Next is to check if there's an option to verify or repair game files from the Store. This can help restore missing or corrupted files.

    Then check GPU settings. If you have an NVIDIA or AMD GPU, kindly make sure Minecraft is using the correct graphics processor.

    Thank you for your cooperation.
  5. Texer_x Win User

    Why cant i use minecraft shaders

    I dont think you understand, let me re phrase, they added SHADER support on the Minecraft Preview but you cant OFFICALLY buy or download SHADERS on minecraft XBOX
  6. Hoskayra Win User

    Why cant i use minecraft shaders

    There are two main reasons why you cannot buy or download shaders in Minecraft for Xbox Series S:

    The function is still in development. The support for Shaders was added in the preview of Minecraft in Xbox in March 2023, but is not yet available in the full version of the game.
    Minecraft image for Xbox Series SSE opens in a new window

    Microsoft has said that you are working to improve the support for Shaders in Minecraft for Xbox Series S. Microsoft may add the purchase of shaders to the Minecraft market in the future, but there is still no specific date for this function.

    I remind you that I am only a user like you, who helps other users based on my skiing and experience.
Thema:

How to install BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.14.2?

Loading...
  1. How to install BSL Shaders in Minecraft 1.14.2? - Similar Threads - install BSL Shaders

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...