How to install a game

Discus and support How to install a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got forza horizon 3 as christmas present. My dad bought it over mmoga and i had to type in a code at a microsoft/xbox site the code is correct but in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TooStrong7, Dec 24, 2017.

  1. TooStrong7
    TooStrong7 Guest

    How to install a game


    I got forza horizon 3 as christmas present. My dad bought it over mmoga and i had to type in a code at a microsoft/xbox site the code is correct but in the next i couldnt find the way to install it. thats my problem so far

    :)
     
    TooStrong7, Dec 24, 2017
    #1
  2. HyruleBalverine, Dec 24, 2017
    #2
  3. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    STATE OF DECAY 2 NÃO ABRE - (estamos atualizando, Devera estar pronto em breve)[Translation - STATE OF DECAY 2 does not open we are updating should be ready soon]

    Hi Vinicius,

    Thanks for posting, please attempt to re-install the games on your devices using the following articles:

    How to install games on Xbox One

    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10

    Once reinstalled try launching the games.

    Let us know how this goes, thanks again!
     
    XBF Ezra G, Dec 24, 2017
    #3
  4. How to install a game

    Are you trying to install it on PC or on your Xbox? On Windows 10 you would just locate the game in the windows store (when your logged in with the gamertag that purchased it) and you should have an option to download it. On the Xbox it should just be
    in your games and apps when logged in with the gamertag that bought it.
     
    ONEEYEDKILLAh, Dec 24, 2017
    #4
  5. WPAK Win User

    How to install games

    Hi there,

    I would assume the same way as it was before, so either via any of the apps (store, xbox, epic, steam etc), via a disc (if a disc drive is available) or via the download itself
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    How to install a game

    Are you trying to install it on PC or on your Xbox? On Windows 10 you would just locate the game in the windows store (when your logged in with the gamertag that purchased it) and you should have an option to download it. On the Xbox it should just be
    in your games and apps when logged in with the gamertag that bought it.
  7. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

    unbelievable install times

    I bought, downloaded and installed Titanfall in >35 mins. Only game that was really slow to download was Ryse, all other games have been fast.

    Currently downloading and installing Assassins Creed 4, it's been 25 mins and it's at 68%.

    Remember when gaming on the PC alot, and installing various games it was very different depending on the game how long the install took. Some games took forever to install a couple of gigs, while others installed super fast.

    Probably got to do with how the game is packed and how it's being installed.
  8. Francia J. Win User

    How to get the games installed?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    We need to validate first if the games were successfully purchased. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, kindly make sure that the subscription is stated as "completed".

    To install, may I ask if you're on Xbox or PC?
  9. Smwutches Win User

    How install game again

    In your games and apps there is a ready to install section. The game should be listed there and you would re-install it from there.
Thema:

How to install a game

Loading...
  1. How to install a game - Similar Threads - install game

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  10. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...