How to increase rumble on a "Xbox 360" controller?

Discus and support How to increase rumble on a "Xbox 360" controller? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Reason why I put "Xbox 360" in quotations is because its not an xbox controller but steam recognizes it as an xbox 360 controller. my problem is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NoahZBD, Aug 9, 2022.

1. NoahZBD
    NoahZBD Guest

Reason why I put "Xbox 360" in quotations is because its not an xbox controller but steam recognizes it as an xbox 360 controller.

my problem is that my old controller's vibration was A LOT more vibrant (it was an xbox pdp) but since my new one isnt xbox it still has the software of an xbox controller I believe.

this is my new controller: https://imgur.com/a/Esjrl32

and here was my old one: https://imgur.com/a/O8X1ylB

and here is steam recognizing it as an xbox 360 controller: https://imgur.com/a/ywrgjuB

if someone can get back asap that would be wonderful. I'm quite frankly stuck as xbox accessories does not pick up the controller.

:)

NoahZBD, Aug 9, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the strength of the vibration comes from hardware, it's a motor inside that vibrates, if it's vibrating less, it's probably the strength of the new control. This is not configurable, sometimes the game controls it, and in this case the developer is responsible for it, not the system.
  3. Tronder 007 Win User

XB1 Battery Life?

Actually as far as I know there are four rumble motors in the Xbox one Controllers as opposed to the two in the Xbox 360 Controller.. The Xbox One Controllers has the "impulse motors" in the triggers.. But I assume that onyx62is could have ment to say that
    there are two more rumble motors in the Xbox one Controllers than there is in the 360 controllers..
  4. JovialPeon Win User

Disable Controller Vibration in Ryse

After the initial fury, I was able to play through. There was a fair amount of rumble with occasional terrible moments - like long shots with the spears. Definitely couldn't lay back with the controller on ma' belly. Sit upright and you should be OK for
    the most part.

Climb, rumble.

Get hit, large rumble.

Hold spear, rumble increases with time.

Watch something break - doesn't have to be near you, rumble.
  5. Lodan Win User

To The Microsoft Xbox Team...

With the Nintendo 64, the Rumble Pack was an option, but not every developer at the time considered the use of Rumble Motors for games until Sony released the Dualshock Controller for the Playstation. Now the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 have rumble motors
    in their controllers and a large percentage of games utilize that technology for a more interactive experience.
  6. ufcmike1 Win User

Turning off "rumble" in the controller

Both versions (PS3 and Xbox 360) of the game won't let you shut off controller rumble.
Thema:

1. How to increase rumble on a "Xbox 360" controller? - Similar Threads - increase rumble 360

2. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  3. 1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more

in XboX Insiders
    1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more: I have 1000 friends but can't make more... submitted by /u/Jaded_Nefariousness1 [link] [comments]
  4. Unity gamepad rumble issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unity gamepad rumble issue: I used new unity input system to use gamepad. And I can get input from that. But I can't vibrate gamepad, because Gamepad.current returns NULL so i can't use SetMotorSpeeds method. I'm sure my...
  5. Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.: I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop...
  6. How can I increase fps on fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I increase fps on fortnite?: How can i increase my fps on fortnite because it only runs it at 30 fps and i would really love 60 fps but it just won't happen. I tried performance mode and everything. Its so bad that it goes...
  7. How can i increase download time in the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i increase download time in the xbox app?: Ive recently gotten the xbox gamepass, and have a lot of free space on my computer, so naturally i started downloading games, however i quicly stopped doing this, beacause the downlodspeed was too...
  8. TV volume increases to max when contoller connects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV volume increases to max when contoller connects: I have a Wireless controller Series X that I use for cloud gaming with a Samsung TV model S95B. Most of the times, as soon as the controller connects to the TV via Bluetooth, the TV volume moves...
  9. Can I increase the space used for saved data on a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I increase the space used for saved data on a game: I'm playing starfield I need more space for saved data. Is it possible to increase the amount of space used. 19a53477-e6e9-420f-9b2a-1c59d9499142
  10. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0