How to increase download time

Discus and support How to increase download time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got a copy of NBA2K 23. I started the download at 7:00 last night. It currently is 9:23 a.m and the download is only 66.5% complete. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam McCarver, Dec 27, 2022.

1. How to increase download time

So I just got a copy of NBA2K 23. I started the download at 7:00 last night. It currently is 9:23 a.m and the download is only 66.5% complete. What should I do to increase download speed?

:)

Liam McCarver, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Liam, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The download time will depend on your download speed as well as the game file size.

I would recommend using an ethernet cable if you have one to improve the download speed.

I also have here a link where you can check as an additional help: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Games-Apps/...
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How can i increase download time in the xbox app?

Hi Olav H, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are going through this problem, although there is no official information to solve this problem, there is a thread in the Microsoft community where a user was presenting a problem similar to the one you mentioned (I think it is common for it to happen) and many people They gave him possible solutions that seemed to work for him.

So with the intention of helping you or offering you some help I am going to share that post with you and I hope that the steps mentioned there by some users can help you so that your download is no longer slow.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/fc8d8022-2b5a-4bc4-9ab4-a4a00de32ac0

Let me know if this information was able to help you or if the problem still persists after following these steps.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Uniformleiter Win User

: How to increase Xbox Download Speed

Nope. Everything is closed. Xbox restarted a few times. Different dns servers tried etc..
  5. Allynon Win User

Installing a game

The time it takes to install a game can vary depending on internet speed and connection. Slower connection and larger download sizes can increase the time to install a game.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Download Speed increase

Hi, there are many factors that contribute to slow download speeds, 24Mb/s is reasonable but of course if you have a faster connection speed provided by your ISP you want it to be a fast as possible.

If you're using a wireless connection then switching to a wired connection will often improve speeds by a large amount. If you have lots of devices connected to the network that can slow things down to. Other than that there's not a lot you can do with a
    wireless connection if that's what you're using. If you believe it's an issue with your connection itself it never hurts to contact your provider and ask them to check things are working as they should.
Thema:

1. How to increase download time - Similar Threads - increase download

2. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. 1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more

in XboX Insiders
    1000 friends limit increase please , I can't make more: I have 1000 friends but can't make more... submitted by /u/Jaded_Nefariousness1 [link] [comments]
  5. Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocking, but gamerscore and leaderboard score isn't increasing.: I'm on xbox one and not sure if this has been happening, but I definitely noticed it today when I unlocked my last achievement on a game. It shows as unlocked on the day I did it, but didn't pop...
  6. How can I increase fps on fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I increase fps on fortnite?: How can i increase my fps on fortnite because it only runs it at 30 fps and i would really love 60 fps but it just won't happen. I tried performance mode and everything. Its so bad that it goes...
  7. How can i increase download time in the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i increase download time in the xbox app?: Ive recently gotten the xbox gamepass, and have a lot of free space on my computer, so naturally i started downloading games, however i quicly stopped doing this, beacause the downlodspeed was too...
  8. TV volume increases to max when contoller connects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV volume increases to max when contoller connects: I have a Wireless controller Series X that I use for cloud gaming with a Samsung TV model S95B. Most of the times, as soon as the controller connects to the TV via Bluetooth, the TV volume moves...
  9. Can I increase the space used for saved data on a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I increase the space used for saved data on a game: I'm playing starfield I need more space for saved data. Is it possible to increase the amount of space used. 19a53477-e6e9-420f-9b2a-1c59d9499142
  10. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0