How to import skins on Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox.

Discus and support How to import skins on Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox and I'm currently unable to import new skins. The import button is gone completely whereas before the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Javi M66, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Javi M66
    Javi M66 Guest

I play on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox and I'm currently unable to import new skins. The import button is gone completely whereas before the option to pick a skin from my saved files on the console's storage was above the owned classic skin packs. Is this working as intended or is there a problem on my end and if so how do I fix it?

:)

Javi M66, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Javi M66,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issue with Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox. As per description, you are unable to import new skin. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

First let's try these steps.

1. Launch Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and press the "Profile" button on the main menu.
    2. At the profile menu, change to the character model you want to apply the skin to.
    3. Select "Edit Character" in the bottom-left of the profile menu.
    4. Once inside the Character Creator, players can select downloaded skins or download new ones. ...
    5. Select "Import" and then navigate to the skin's .PNG file.
    We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Leonard Tristan Win User

I can't import skins Minecraft on xbox
  4. Jayden Jones2 Win User

There is no option to select downloaded skins or to download new ones
  5. Lily Suther Win User

Hello Geri M,

My friend is currently using an Xbox and is trying to import a new skin but it isn't really working.

Is there a way that you advise her to try?

Kind regards,

Lily
  6. Squirtle_Blaze Win User

Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

Thank You

Yes when I try to change my skin in Minecraft Java my skin is stuck on the Alex skin but the same skin works for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft . And I have tried using another skin but that too did not work .
Thema:

1. How to import skins on Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox. - Similar Threads - import skins Minecraft

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  4. How do I import custom skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I import custom skins?: I am on bedrock edition, and I have a skin I want to use because I need it for a minecraft youtube series that’s going to be in January, I couldn’t find any skin I wanted on the marketplace and I...
  5. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  6. Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?: I've seen a couple posts like this and replies saying you can but like the menus they're directing you too aren't on console Minecraft So is it an actual thing or not? If it is why can't I use...
  7. On Minecraft PE it won't let me Import any skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft PE it won't let me Import any skins: For some unknown reason in Minecraft when i try to import a skin from my gallery it doesn't accept it I have disable the settings about trusted skins ,my game is up to date, and I have a...
  8. I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...: So for a while now, I've been trying to find a way to import skins from a phone to a switch (that isn't just 'make it on the switch') any ideas how? e95906be-59b2-4479-8811-4ac0d47e80c3
  9. Hello, I'm messaging you because I need to know; Is there any way that I can import a skin...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm messaging you because I need to know; Is there any way that I can import a skin...: I know that this is a lot to ask, but I really need to know because I would really like to use said skin(s) instead of having to use the skins that are already there and/or spend any money on any...
  10. Minecraft Import Skin is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Import Skin is not working: [img] for some reason it let's me click it and select a image but when done it just goes back to there as if nothing happens I have trusted skins off and tried it on to but it just won't work and...