How to I show my year badge on my profile?

Discus and support How to I show my year badge on my profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve had my account for about 5-6 years now and around a few months ago on my profile it displayed a badge under my followers that had a white circle... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SiRxPWNTz, Nov 6, 2021.

1. SiRxPWNTz
    SiRxPWNTz Guest

I’ve had my account for about 5-6 years now and around a few months ago on my profile it displayed a badge under my followers that had a white circle with “5” in it meaning the amount of years I’ve been on Xbox, but for some reason ever since I got my series X, it’s not showing it anymore, is there a way to get back the number or did it reset because of a new console?

:)

SiRxPWNTz, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

That number is for the amount of time you've had Gold, not just the number of years you've been on Xbox. Do you still have a Gold subscription?
  3. Turtlelover8426 Win User

Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2

all my badges are gone from March of 2013 and all of this year the only badges that are showing are April 2013. I want all my badges back that I earned from this year and last year
  4. TYMPLAR Win User

Xbox Badges

I like the badges I think ita a cool addition and something nice to achieve. Although I don't know how to show more than one at a time on my xbox profile.
  5. B2Bomber Win User

Self Accomplishments.

Can you tell me how account veteran status is there? Maybe you been on Xbox for 5 years. Maybe 2 years. How can I show it off in a badge? Don't say gold because that doesn't reflect account veteran status & is not a badge.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Only my Xbox profile doesn't appear

Turn off the option to show your Ambassador badge on your profile. For some reason that causes the issue, but has mever been fixed.
    Excellent advice, thank you. You are quite right...turned off the "shows on Xbox Profile" and suddenly my profile shows up correctly again. How odd!
Thema:

1. How to I show my year badge on my profile? - Similar Threads - show badge profile

2. Xbox captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures not showing up on mobile: On my Xbox when I look at my captures they all appear under the “on the Xbox network” tab but when I go on my Xbox app only the some taken in the last 6 months show up and a few videos from a few...
  3. Xbox not showing up as a dlna device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not showing up as a dlna device: I cannot find my xbox and connect to it via my android phone as a dlna device for streaming. Share to is enabled, along with device controls. a87227a2-f904-4162-a026-6dbee565dcb1
  4. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  5. 2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount

in XBoX on Consoles
    2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount: So I just purchased a 2tb seagate SSD and I plugged it in, formated, I've tried everything else I could think of and I could not find anything on the internet, but my SSD is 2tb yet formated and...
  6. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  7. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  8. Xbox X is showing online unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X is showing online unknown: I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please....
  9. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  10. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...