How to I show hidden games on the new my games and apps layout?
Discus and support How to I show hidden games on the new my games and apps layout? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/KrazyCrayon [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KrazyCrayon, Jan 17, 2020.
Thema:
How to I show hidden games on the new my games and apps layout?
Loading...
-
How to I show hidden games on the new my games and apps layout? - Similar Threads - show hidden games
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Is it possible to make the hidden storage show? That way I can know how much of it is left.
in XBoX on ConsolesIs it possible to make the hidden storage show? That way I can know how much of it is left.: For instance it adds up to the original storage, showing the total amount. 131c8835-bd64-4e03-a943-ff38be7cca49 -
Show ALL owned games (with hidden ones)
in XboX InsidersShow ALL owned games (with hidden ones): Hello, is there a way to show ALL owned games? Currently the ALL owned games section shows with ALL games only the "not hidden ones". Yes there's a selection for "show hidden games", but that... -
Show hidden games
in XBoX AccessibilityShow hidden games: How do you now show hidden games on your xbox since the new update? a07afcb0-bc13-48ff-aa51-44278beaeb4f -
I cannot show my hidden games anymore.
in XBoX Games and AppsI cannot show my hidden games anymore.: As the title says; I cannot show my hidden games anymore. It used to be LB + RB + X, but now I see people saying LT + RT + X, but that doesn't work either. It would great to see the hidden section... -
List of hidden games wont show up
in XBoX Games and AppsList of hidden games wont show up: I can hide games but when I press both triggers and x they dont pop back up. I did update my dashboard a few days ago and it changed how my apps and games are set up in the new format, is there a...