How to I reset my Xbox Home Screen?

Discus and support How to I reset my Xbox Home Screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Turned on my Xbox today and all I have is a quick tips icon, games and apps and game pass icon. How do I reset my home screen to default? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hemp_knight_420, Jul 16, 2022.

1. How to I reset my Xbox Home Screen?

Turned on my Xbox today and all I have is a quick tips icon, games and apps and game pass icon. How do I reset my home screen to default?

submitted by /u/hemp_knight_420
    [link] [comments]

/u/hemp_knight_420, Jul 16, 2022
  2. vPizzas Win User

Xbox One Black Screen

I tried to hard reset my xbox, it did not work. I was waiting for a reply and i looked up to it on the home screen. Not sure how it got fixed.
  3. Michael Torres2 Win User

Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen

Same issue here except now I have to sign back into all my streaming apps from resetting my console and I lost my forza Xbox home screen background and dont know how to get it back
  4. II Coverz II Win User

How to reset my xbox home

Yes are you trying to reset your xbox or get rid of a my home xbox?
  5. ngocphi Win User

how can i reset my home xbox?

you have upto 3 per year you gotta go to the new console and add your profile and set as home console
  6. Joshua MatthewStudda Win User

Xbox hardware troubleshooting

I am hardwired to my modem. I have not called support yet.

I was able to finally access my home screen but the Xbox keeps freezing when going through my settings. I am forced to reset it, at which point it just comes back to the troubleshooting screen. And at that screen, i am unable to do anything, including resetting
    or turning off the Xbox.
Thema:

How to I reset my Xbox Home Screen?

1. How to I reset my Xbox Home Screen? - Similar Threads - reset Home Screen

2. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  3. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  4. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  5. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  6. Factory reset and home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory reset and home console: If i factory reset my console because i wannt to sell it to buy the New xbox, do i keep my home xbox on the New console when signing into my account, or do i not get it? Because i only have 1...
  7. How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my xbox home? It says I get 5 more on 5/7/23 but it's still not letting me...: I need to reset my game share it says it's supposed to reset today but it hasn't 4fb0d3c1-a1ab-4ab4-87be-0da355b33e55
  8. Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you reset my Xbox home switches because messed up and used it all but now my dad can...: My email is (email address removed for privacy) 5e003253-a5fb-4612-8073-e4570dce263e
  9. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...: Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will...
  10. Series X factory reset does not reset home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X factory reset does not reset home screen?: When I did a factory reset I chose "Reset and Remove Everything" and chose to NOT apply old Xbox settings when asked. When the reset was finished I noticed that nothing on my homepage had changed....