How to I get permanently banned for being called n-word?

Discus and support How to I get permanently banned for being called n-word? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I killed some kid in GTA, who then messages me “I hope your mom dies from cancer” he then follows it up by spelling out the n-word in individual... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unhappiest user, Apr 28, 2023.

1. How to I get permanently banned for being called n-word?

I killed some kid in GTA, who then messages me “I hope your mom dies from cancer” he then follows it up by spelling out the n-word in individual messages. I play the rest of the day only to find out I’m banned the next day. What kind of crack is being smoked in the enforcement center?

:)

Unhappiest user, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Again, i do apologize but yes, our hands are tied on these situations.

I am very sorry.
  3. Unhappiest user Win User

I would love to contact enforcement but my account says banned user when I log into the enforcement history page.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

Please have a look at the Community Standards we ALL agree to follow and abide by below:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...

Im sorry but again, support cannot assist with ANY enforcement action.
  5. Unhappiest user Win User

Noted: -call someone the n-word they get banned (not you).

-tell someone you “hope their mom gets cancer” they get banned.

What a joke….

I see supports hands are tied, thanks for the insight though.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Sadly in that case, if the appeal option isn't there, you won't be able to appeal the decision. :(

Decisions are made based on your history and what occurred. No support team can assist with this.

Sorry.
Thema:

1. How to I get permanently banned for being called n-word? - Similar Threads - permanently banned being

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  5. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.: The other day I got heated and messaged someone in-game, I called them a "pus pus" and I'm guessing they reported that message. Come the following morning I'm permanently banned for what is...
  10. Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?: Hi! Like many others, I just got permanently banned for seemingly no reason. I was not warned, nobody said anything, I was not given a chance to fix the problem, if there was any. I just got...