How to I add a 3.5mm hole to a Brook Universal USB fight stick

Discus and support How to I add a 3.5mm hole to a Brook Universal USB fight stick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I know I have other than usual question that's not being answered an especially fight game website, but if I'm right a joystick I bought for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripleTopper321, May 20, 2020.

1. How to I add a 3.5mm hole to a Brook Universal USB fight stick

Hello I know I have other than usual question that's not being answered an especially fight game website, but if I'm right a joystick I bought for the Xbox One does not have a 3.5 m m chat hole.

What are some ways in which I could both hear the game in Dolby Atmos headphones surround, talk to and listen to my opponents on Xbox Live,. And have the audio of both the game and my chat both in and out captured on a capture card for broadcasting the game
    on a site either Twitch or Mixer.

Some pieces I have that may be combined include the following:

A Bluetooth headset that seems have a really fuzzy chat out feature.

A Bluetooth external receiver for plugging in audio sources

An Xbox One base model wireless controller (pre-S)

An Xbox One Kinect.

One of those 3.5 mm four-region Y connectors that on the other end have two 3.5 mm males. One of the ends is lime green the other is light pink.

because my chat is weak on my headphone and the battery is not as advertised I may get another Bluetooth headset that works better. I just need to know what my requirements are for Bluetooth headset to work with Xbox One S

by the way I also have some Xbox 360 fighting games that are not backwards compatible and would like to play them on a real 360 and my joystick supposedly works with a 360 too. I may need some sort of 3.5 to 2.5 converter. any particular one I'm looking
    for?

:)

TripleTopper321, May 20, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Only a small selection of wireless headsets work with the Xbox One family of consoles. I believe SteelSeries have produced one which comes with a USB dongle that works with the Xbox One (and other platforms like Android devices, and the Nintendo Switch),
    LucidSound, Turtle Beach, and Astro also make wireless headsets that are compatible with the Xbox One family of consoles.
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Gears 5!

loved the books could not put them down they add a hole new level to the Gears Universe
  4. MikeFort82 Win User

USB Keyboard Support Question

Wireless USB keyboard will just come with a USB stick you plug into the Xbox One which is how it talks to the keyboard. You should be fine, worst case scenario take the keyboard back to the store, but I doubt you'll have a problem as they're all pretty universal
    at this point.
  5. Meow x Poutine Win User

Help Please, Skyrim Game Error :(

Forgot to add. I was reading somewhere that if you don't have an official microsoft xbox harddrive that the game wouldn't work. Thats fine, but then how was it working before? I've been using the same USB stick. I've seen other people use a USB stick [not
    an xbox usb stick, but just a regular usb stick] and they've had no issues. Xbox, why you hate me?
  6. MerSauta Win User

Mute button showing on home screen

There could be a problem with the controller jack. Are you using the headset with the 3.5mm jack, sterieo adapter, or USB stick? Also, I would try using a different controller to see if the problem still presist.
Thema:

1. How to I add a 3.5mm hole to a Brook Universal USB fight stick - Similar Threads - add 5mm hole

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  7. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3