how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?
Discus and support how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nadezhda Starovoytov, Feb 19, 2024.
Thema:
how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?
Loading...
-
how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere? - Similar Threads - accapt aproval request
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Regression: sent friend requests
in XboX InsidersRegression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been... -
I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...
in XboX InsidersI’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments] -
Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.
in XboX InsidersSending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the... -
Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion
in XboX InsidersFeature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy... -
Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips
in XboX InsidersFeature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to... -
I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...
in XBoX Games and AppsI make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...: Should I take my money back? b496adb3-1f6f-4cfb-b9b4-d966e4e95ac3 -
IT DONT ACCAPT THE CODE
in XBoX on ConsolesIT DONT ACCAPT THE CODE: I PUT THE CODE AND IT DOESNT 7ac24d6a-2623-43e4-bae6-b145d6826856