How to hide Xbox games in recommendations?

Discus and support How to hide Xbox games in recommendations? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unfortunately, I can't find how to give Xbox feedback. My Xbox Profile shows game recommendations and suggestions in the Xbox store. How do I remove... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam1_522, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Adam1_522
    Adam1_522 Guest

Unfortunately, I can't find how to give Xbox feedback.

My Xbox Profile shows game recommendations and suggestions in the Xbox store. How do I remove a game from recommendations/suggestions? Can Xbox allow users to hide a game? If this is available, can someone tell me how?

Thank you.

:)

Adam1_522, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Adam, unfortunately it is not possible to hide the games that appear in the recommendations, you can only hide the games that are in the catalog of your Xbox (Console)

Highlight the game that you want to hide. The X Hide tip appears inside the highlighted field. Press the X button  on your controller to hide the game.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Games missing from "ready to install" page

4. Revocke Win User

Only show app / games for certain account ?

5. JFox3 Win User

No keyboard

My Xbox keyboard is in hide mode.. how to get it out of hide mode
  6. AP4RK Win User

How to hide 0G Xbox games?

I have not tried a power cycle for this yet. I have done a power cycle in the past. What does it do and how does it differ from powering off the console? Will i lose anything?.

On my profile on Xbox One, it shows alot of the Xbox 360 trial games but on my Xbox 360 console it does not. Strange.
Thema:

1. How to hide Xbox games in recommendations? - Similar Threads - hide games recommendations

2. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  3. hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC: so i have a game in my profile that has 0 gamerscore is there a way to hide it from my profile so no one can see it ? 93ffd5af-0818-468f-acab-bec4f26350b0
  4. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac
  5. hide games and game activity feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    hide games and game activity feature: I have the feature to hide games and activity on but it doesn't work, it still shows my games on my profile and also my activity of games ff18d6ba-e118-4144-94e7-a1cf169c3786
  6. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?: Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me...
  7. Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?: How can I hide a game which I had multiple achievements on? Is there any way to block someone from viewing my account/achievements/games I play? d179dab9-1bb4-4799-8d14-dc84b9cfbe42
  8. How do i hide certain game adds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i hide certain game adds.: An extremely offensive game is coming out and I would love to know if there is a way to block the adds for that game. I dont wanna block any others, just that one. Surely there is a way to put...
  9. Did they bump down the tiles and essentially hide the game pass ads until you navigate down?

in XboX Insiders
    Did they bump down the tiles and essentially hide the game pass ads until you navigate down?: Right? Is thT new within the last few updates? I feel like before, I could see some of the game pass ads but now I can't Assuming that is the case, awesome! They listened to us, made a compromise...
  10. Suggestion: Option to hide game ratings from the game card/game page on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Option to hide game ratings from the game card/game page on Xbox: Hello, This may be an unpopular opinion. I understand that many people want to read up on reviews and ratings before purchasing a new game, I do it too. That said, the ratings and reviews in the...