How to give service requests in Microsoft ?

Discus and support How to give service requests in Microsoft ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been seeing many offers in my microsoft rewards page. I would really appreciate giving it a 5 star and I would recommend everyone to actually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Md Ruhan Sharif, Jan 7, 2023.

1. How to give service requests in Microsoft ?

I have been seeing many offers in my microsoft rewards page. I would really appreciate giving it a 5 star and I would recommend everyone to actually use it. But Actually many people of our country are deprived of rewards like Steam gift card, Epic games gift card, or some other top quality game stores gift cards that poeple had been waiting for months. I therefore really apprciate giving a report for adding gaming gift cards instead of other store gift cards running on transaction.

:)

Md Ruhan Sharif, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gift cards for places like Steam and Epic wouldn't be given through the Microsoft Rewards program since they are other platforms.

Uservoice was the name of the previous website Xbox used for feedback/suggestions. That has been moved to Reddit. It's not something you would use through Reddit. You would just post on Reddit using the links provided.
  3. Md Ruhan Sharif Win User

How do I use the Uservoice on the reddit platform ? If I need to add a recommendation on Steam Gift Card to add in microsoft rewards page in our country, I need to use the User voice.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Md, as you may know the community is public and unfortunately as independent consultants we are unable to provide this type of feedback to Microsoft.

The ideal in this case would be to use the Uservoice that now works on Insider on the Reddit platform to make this recommendation to Microsoft.

Insider Ideas

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. Nightly Suicide Win User

Child account cannot purchase ANY content even though settings are correct

You will probably have to talk to Microsoft Support again and give them the service request ID.

Official Microsoft Support:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I request a gamer tag that is currently used but has been inactive for years?

It's not possible to request a gamertag or to find out exactly how inactive an account is. Since accounts can be used on other Microsoft services, it could be in use elsewhere.
Thema:

1. How to give service requests in Microsoft ? - Similar Threads - service requests Microsoft

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  4. Service Request Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request Broken: The Xbox series X controller is drifting after about 2 months, so I try to submit a service request but it says pending, but its been like this for a week or so. What do I do now...
  5. "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...: My Xbox series S is bought just 1 month ago from Amazon. The device is not working now. The light on the power button blinks for few seconds after turning the device ON. And it turns OFF after few...
  6. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  7. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  8. Booking Device & Repair Service Request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booking Device & Repair Service Request.: Hello, I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift. Logging into my devices and starting a "new order"...
  9. I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...: I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to desktop and tried Edge Version 118.0.2088.46...
  10. Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...: Issue with Xbox Series S: The device shut off suddenly and now will not power on. I have tried changing power sockets, resetting the internal power supply, changing power cables etc but the device...