How to get Xbox Series S 1440i/ 120hz on Hisense U7G?

Discus and support How to get Xbox Series S 1440i/ 120hz on Hisense U7G? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Xbox series s and use a certified 2.1 Hdmi cable on my Hisense U7G tv. The tv supports 120 fps at 4k on hdmi ports 3 & 4 so I should be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reknes3, Dec 10, 2022.

  1. Reknes3
    Reknes3 Guest

    How to get Xbox Series S 1440i/ 120hz on Hisense U7G?


    Hi, I have a Xbox series s and use a certified 2.1 Hdmi cable on my Hisense U7G tv. The tv supports 120 fps at 4k on hdmi ports 3 & 4 so I should be able to play 1440p/120pfs however in my Xbox display settings if I select 120fps it defaults to 1080p and 1440p/60fps. My Hisense settings menu doesn’t offer me the option to enable hdmi advance settings. My Hisense has firmware is M0801. Anyone have a suggestions because I should be able to play 1440i@120hz on this tv. Thanks!

    :)
     
    Reknes3, Dec 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    How to get Xbox Series S 1440i/ 120hz on Hisense U7G?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Reknes3, I did a quick search on your question and found something that might help.

    Click the link below.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Hisense/comments/p60ss...

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    4k 120hz issue

    Hi,

    Do you have the Xbox One, or the Xbox Series S? You'd be surprised how many people get the names confused.

    If it's an Xbox One S, then that console doe not support 120Hz @ 4K. Also, the HDMI out on the Xbox One S is HDMI 2.0, not 2.1. Only the Xbox Series S and Series X support 4K @ 120Hz via the console settings. The One S is only 1080P.

    Bear in mind also, that there are no games for the Xbox One S that do 120Hz (or 120 fps). The 120Hz option is only there to support VRR (variable refresh rate).

    If you want to play 120Hz supported games, you will need a Series X. The Series S support of 120Hz games is a lot more limited.

    Note that on the Qn95a, only HDMI 4 supports HDMI 2.1
  4. ngocphi Win User

    LG Oled and Series S

    Well no the xbox series s isn't capable of 4k 120hz video games it's not even capable of 4k 60hz

    That's the series x

    The best the series s can do is 1440p

    The reason why you aren't getting any signal is because the series s isn't capable of it

    Only in streaming not gaming

    This is the offical.ms.papers on series s

    https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/consoles/xbox-series-s

    As noted it's only capable of 120hz on 1440p in games and 4,k 120hz on streaming

    Not a lot of games support 4k 120hz even on xbox series x

    Even on backwards compatibility games it's a max of 60fps with yakuza running at 900 frames

    You gotta remember it's upscaled not native

    Hence the lesser space requirements for series s
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

    You will need the Xbox Series X for 4K 120hz. The Series S can only do 1440p 120hz
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Hisense U7H 65” enabling of 4KUHD @ 120hz on Xbox series x

    By my research it cannot display 120hz properly. The manual deliberately avoids talking about it, and the literature keeps talking about how the panel is 120hz. This does not mean the electronics driving the display can keep up.

    according to this review it cuts the resolution in half at 120hz.

    https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/hisense/u7h
Thema:

How to get Xbox Series S 1440i/ 120hz on Hisense U7G?

Loading...
  1. How to get Xbox Series S 1440i/ 120hz on Hisense U7G? - Similar Threads - Series 1440i 120hz

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...