How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed?

Discus and support How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft. I have been reaching out to you for about a year now over this. I've tried being nice, but I have to fully admit my patience with this is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptainR3v, Sep 16, 2020.

  1. CaptainR3v
    CaptainR3v Guest

    How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed?


    Microsoft. I have been reaching out to you for about a year now over this. I've tried being nice, but I have to fully admit my patience with this is wearing increasingly thin.

    Alpha-Skip Ahead build.

    Factory wireless controller

    Turtle Beach Stealth 700

    Every things PERFECTLY on noninsider Xbox's. No lag. No dropped connections. No record player sounding audio.

    On my Xbox? My headset sounds like it is a record player stuck in a long deep dark tunnel. My controller drops it's connection so frequently to the point that I don't trust competitive online gaming anymore.

    And you could say it's just this Xbox, right? Oh no. This Xbox has the exact same issues as the one I upgraded from. I didn't want to buy a One X, as I was perfectly content with my One S. But these issues are 1000% ruining my gaming experience. So I took
    the hit and upgraded in hopes of salvaging my experience. Low and behold, the problems persist.

    I have submitted ticket. After ticket. After ticket. After ticket. Not a peep from Microsoft. Nothing about this issue has improved...

    This has been a direct problem with every Insider Circle I've been in, now that I have gone through them all. It has still been an issue with every update.

    I want to help test these new features coming to Xbox, but I'm tired of it ruining my experience. I don't want to drop out of the program because I would prefer to help make the Xbox experience more enjoyable for everyone... But I fear it's causing me to
    lose my interest completely because this issue has been an issue for far too long.

    So what do I need to do get it fixed? Drop out and let it stay an issue for others to deal with? Or continue to post this til someone from Microsoft actually sees it and addresses it?

    :)
     
    CaptainR3v, Sep 16, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed?

    Well the best thing to do is report these issues you get using the Xbox insider hub on your console. If you have the app installed, then press and hold the xbox button down on the controller until the power options pop up, then select report a problem, and
    continue from there. If you have not got the app installed, then install the app from the Microsoft store, then report the issue you have.

    You could also post the issue on the Xbox Insiders sub reddit, so the insider team can read it, and give you an idea on how to fix it.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. macaque es huge Win User

    pls help me

    I am in the insiders program so how can i get this issue fixed
  4. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox Insider on console Report A Problem started crashing My Xbox Series X

    I am glad that everything seems to be back to normal. We cannot really prevent issues or bugs to persist on Insider Program since it's a work in a progress. Reverting to normal version should fix some of the Insider bugs. Hopefully on their next update, everything is going to be fixed.
  5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

    PLEASE TRY TO FIX THE ISSUE THAT PERSISTS

    Hey chrtavaresis,

    Could you be a little more specific about the issue you're having?

    What exactly is the issue?

    Please post back and we'll work from there =)
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

    FIXED: Persistent Data Sync issue

    Hey there Wiseyman!

    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

    Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed?

Loading...
  1. How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed? - Similar Threads - Insider persistent issues

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  9. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...