How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

Discus and support How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ArcticMango1731, Feb 29, 2020.

1. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription

I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT THE OLD XBOX LIVE GOLD 1 MONTH FREE TRIAL..IS IT ONLY ON THE CONSOLE OR CAN I DO IT ON THE WEBSITE??????????????????

:)

ArcticMango1731, Feb 29, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

How can i get xbox live gold for free

The free month of Xbox Live gold can be applied from the account creation process if you are making a new account.

Or

If you already have a Microsoft account and don’t have an active Xbox Live Gold paid subscription, you may be able to sign up for an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial subscription.

Here’s how to sign up:

1. Sign in to the Subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
    2. If you’re eligible for a free trial, you’ll see Gold – 1 Month FREE Trial as a subscription offering. Select Gold – 1 Month FREE Trial, and then select Next.
    3. If prompted, add a payment option to your account. If you already have a payment option on file, you can use that.
    Important At the end of the first (free) month, your trial subscription automatically turns into a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription that renews monthly by default. The paid Xbox Live Gold subscription will renew to the payment option you
    added to your account.
    If you don’t want the Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial subscription to renew, you must cancel it. See “How to cancel an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription,” below.
    For more info go
    HERE
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can u give me redeem code for 1 month gold membership for free its my first time people say it free

For info on how to get the 1 month trial membership:

support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription
  4. Smwutches Win User

Registered in Xbox Live to get the free game Dirt Showdown but was Charged all the same!!!

2 day cards are trial subscriptions, not full gold. Full gold subscriptions on come in 1 month, 3 month, and 12 month subscriptions. Anything smaller than that is a trial and will not change your account status to gold. So yes, you were using a trial. How
    you were able to purchase the games on the one, I'm not sure, but you shouldn't have been able to get them for free.
  5. Miramirajane Win User

Free trial for live error

Hi jin7999,

As you've mentioned, you're getting an error code 80190128. This may mean that the Xbox Live Gold free trial subscription that you’re trying to sign up for has already been redeemed. It is either your Xbox Live account already redeemed the free trial Gold
    subscription or the console that you're using already reached the limit for trial accounts (3 per console).

For more information, please go to this link:

How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-subscription
  6. RawToastMmm Win User

How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR DAYS!!!

Don't forget that there's a chance you may have a (physical disc) game that came with a trial XBL subscription card of some type. I'd check all my game cases just in case 🙂
Thema:

How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

1. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING... - Similar Threads - Live Gold month

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  5. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  6. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  7. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  8. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  9. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  10. Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...: This is a pretty straightforward question. When I signed up for Xbox Live Gold, I got an email confirmation, and whenever I buy something on the Xbox store directly, I get an email receipt. This...