How to get the steam option on Xbox console companion app

Discus and support How to get the steam option on Xbox console companion app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Honestly I'm trying to steam to discord and I'm using the app for this. But when I look for the stream option when I connected the Xbox to the PC it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yousif Almaleki, Mar 17, 2023.

1. How to get the steam option on Xbox console companion app

Honestly I'm trying to steam to discord and I'm using the app for this. But when I look for the stream option when I connected the Xbox to the PC it didn't show it.

:)

Yousif Almaleki, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Yousif Almaleki Win User

Yet how did someone use windows 10 to do this?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The consul companion app is a relic of Windows 8 and Support has ended along with support for that operating system, you can stream to the Xbox app that's built into windows
  4. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  5. tdizzle1194 Win User

Mute on Xbox console companion

How do you use Push to Talk in the xbox console companion app? I don't see an option for this.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can't Connect Online Forza 4 Pc Steam Version

I'm glad the update worked for you, my friend.

May I know how you are trying to invite your friends? Through Steam, Xbox app, Xbox console companion?

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. How to get the steam option on Xbox console companion app - Similar Threads - steam option console

2. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  3. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  4. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  5. Xbox controller problem on Steam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller problem on Steam.: I'm playing The Talos Principle 2 on Steam desktop with an Xbox controller. There are two functions (so far) in the game I can't do using the controller. One is climbing ladders and the other is...
  6. Xbox elite 2 won't connect to steam deck.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 won't connect to steam deck.: I just got a Steam Deck OLED and I am disappointed to learn that I cannot connect my Elite 2 controller to it. I was able to connect the original core controler after updating the firmware. I was...
  7. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  8. Steam - Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Can't login, defunct email is only option presented

in XBoX Accessibility
    Steam - Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Can't login, defunct email is only option presented: My steam account achievements will attest that I've successfully logged in the past as I've beaten all games in the Halo: MCC on legendary solo. Now that I want to revisit those games for a 3rd,...
  9. no seperate option for halo infinite campaign on steam library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no seperate option for halo infinite campaign on steam library?: hi,i am really upset because i bought the halo infinite campaign on steam and after purchasing i see that the campaign in merged into the multiplayer.That means there is no other option to launch...
  10. Can we get an option to upgrade Forza Horizon 4 editions on Steam?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to upgrade Forza Horizon 4 editions on Steam?: I'm not sure if this is the right place for it but I bought the standard edition on Steam, not knowing if I would like the game as much as I do and now I want the extras that come with the...