how to get the dead space 3 online pass xbox one

Discus and support how to get the dead space 3 online pass xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I load up dead space 3 and go to get the online pass it brings up the old 360 menu and when I go to confirm the purchase it comes up with an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHARLIE G ROCKS, Dec 13, 2022.

1. how to get the dead space 3 online pass xbox one

when I load up dead space 3 and go to get the online pass it brings up the old 360 menu and when I go to confirm the purchase it comes up with an error message stating "premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings, go to settings, privacy".... on the xbox one store it says the online pass is currently unavailable. I do not have a child account and my account age is over 18. how can I get the online pass?

:)

CHARLIE G ROCKS, Dec 13, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello, everyone,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. In order to access the Dead Space 3 Online Pass which is no longer available for purchase, as EA has made it free for users. Here are the steps to get access to the Online Pass.

1. Start the game and when prompted to get the online pass press A button on your controller. It should take you to the Xbox 360 marketplace from within the game.
    2. IF you encounter and error, then open and close the game 2-3 times and follow the same steps.
    3. you should then see the following.
    4. After confirming your purchase exit the game
    5. Press the Start button (Menu Button) on your controller.
    6. Select Game Card
    7. Then click on the manage button to the right with the Controller/Cog symbol.
    8. Next you should see add-ons (See second screenshot for reference).
    9. Select it and install.
    10. the online pass will be active, and you can now play with friends.

[​IMG]

If this first part does not work. Please follow these steps below to obtain the Dead Space 3 Online Pass.

1. Press the Start button (Menu Button) on your controller.
    2. Select Game Card
    3. Then click on the manage button to the right with the Controller/Cog symbol.
    4. Next you should see add-ons.
    5. Select it and install it and the online pass will be active and you can play with friends.
    If this resolved your issue, please mark the thread as answered.

Thank you.
    [​IMG]
  3. Elite372 Win User

I have the pass but it always says connecting to ea server failed so I can't do co op how do I fix that.
  4. CHARLIE G ROCKS Win User

you do need it? when I go to the coop campaign it takes me to the menu of redeem code or purchase online pass. I don't have a code and I cannot purchase it for the reasons stated above
  5. ngocphi Win User

You know is no longer needed right ?

EA got rid of the online pass while back

You have to enter the parental password etc but you can download it as ita free boqadays
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?

Hello, Christian! Thanks for your reply. It seems like other players are also unable to get the online pass which you can check here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Dead-Space-Game....

In this case, it would be best to contact the game support for further troubleshooting. Kindly submit a request EA: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. how to get the dead space 3 online pass xbox one - Similar Threads - dead space online

2. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  3. Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023: Hi, I have been trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 on my Xbox series x but with no luck. 1-When I first open the game i get presented with 2 options A- to enter code for online...
  4. Dead Space Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space Remake: Everywhere the last week on the Internet there has been ads stating the dead space remake would launch on game pass today and so far nothing. So was this a lie or is it glitched?...
  5. Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen: Me and my Friend started a Coop save on dead space 3. It worked fine until we hit chapter 4 and now every time we try to connect, it says "failed to join" or is stuck on an infinite loading screen...
  6. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?: In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store? 7a643761-62c9-4f2c-b331-2a209d8154b0
  7. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  8. Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1: I have an XBox 1, updated to for backwards compatability. Just bought Dead Space (2008) All's well UNTIL the start of Chapter 2 when I pick up the Kinesis control The TL button does not activate...
  9. Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...: Hi there I purchased the Dead Space game for £79.99 but is not allowed me to install the game. Please advice me what to do Thanks bfe942e4-5710-4301-938b-11237fa5ce40
  10. How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?: I want to play it with a friend but i cant because the game ask me for a Online Pass but when i go to downloadable content and try to get it the xbox app told me that i cant use that function....