how to get sea of thieves to install

Discus and support how to get sea of thieves to install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive tried everything and i cannot get sea of thieves to install on my microsoft store 0b374369-415a-4055-97a0-1504884fb9d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarah Spangler1, Nov 20, 2022.

1. how to get sea of thieves to install

ive tried everything and i cannot get sea of thieves to install on my microsoft store

:)

Sarah Spangler1, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Hostlyy Win User

Can anyone help me with my xbox app not installing/launching games?

Also the problem with the game not installing is only for sea of thieves but for other games they get installed but when I launch them it pops up with the error code 0x803f8001 while for sea of thieves it pops up when I try to install the game.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sarah

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Are you receiving an error message / code when you try to install the game?
    If yes, please tell me this error message/code

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Artem_876 Win User

Sea of thieves cyanbeard error

Yes, I can play both Microsoft and non-Microsoft games, but not in the sea of ​​thieves. And maybe it will be important, sea of ​​thieves is installed on Steam
  5. Japie3krekel Win User

cant install certain games

i cant uninstall any games as there are no games installed. and my windows is fully updated.

edit: yesterday evening i succesfully installed sea of thieves but deleted it because othergames wouldnt install and now sea of thieves wont install either there are still some games in the recently installed tab in the start menu
  6. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
Thema:

1. how to get sea of thieves to install - Similar Threads - sea thieves install

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  5. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  6. Can't install sea of thieves insider.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install sea of thieves insider.: I have signed up for the sea of thieves insider programme and I am unable to install it on the microsoft store. They gave me a link to here...
  7. I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...: does anyone know how to fix this? ecf7d86b-10a4-47a2-8a9a-a613558cf172
  8. I am Specifically not able to install Sea of Thieves to my new SSD.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am Specifically not able to install Sea of Thieves to my new SSD.: I have recently bought a new SSD. Here are the configurations: - Layout : Simple - Type : Basic - File System : NTFS - Drive Letter : "S" - Capacity : 447.11 GB - % Free : 100% I have...
  9. I cannot install Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Sea of thieves: I have reinstalled windows and tried every troubleshooting method. Reinstalled the microsoft store, cleared cached. etc. etc. This is getting really frustrating. I just want to install my game....
  10. why doesn't sea of thieves install on chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't sea of thieves install on chromebook: We have purchased Sea of thieves for chromebook but we can't install or play the game. What are we doing wrong? ac3cee6e-08b0-4fc4-a012-d8a59d27f0c8