How to get rid of old enforcement notification?

Discus and support How to get rid of old enforcement notification? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Got an enforcement action (my only one) for a 24 hour communication ban almost a year ago but it’s gone away from my history and deleted due to time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GnomeZompski, Nov 4, 2022.

1. GnomeZompski
    GnomeZompski Guest

Got an enforcement action (my only one) for a 24 hour communication ban almost a year ago but it’s gone away from my history and deleted due to time and good behavior yet I still have the notification on Xbox assist and on my profile under notifications yet I no longer have any enforcement history anymore..it says no suspensions under history..how do I make the notification go away?

:)

GnomeZompski, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GnomeZompski, despite the enforcement notification still appearing do you have any restrictions to play or can't make any post or play online?

Because unfortunately its not possible to remove the suspension history.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, by the research i performed unfortunately is not possible to get rid off this notifications.
  4. JimJoe4 Win User

Game DVR Problems

So I uninstalled the virus, but it still gives me constant notifications. How do I get rid if these?
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

how do I get rid of the crossplay notification?

Hello Daniel,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

how do I get rid of the crossplay notification?

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for letting me know my prior solution didn’t fix the issue. I do have some further strategies to try:

1. Launch Call of Duty and go to the Options menu.
    2. Scroll over to the Account tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
    3. You will see an option for Crossplay. By default, it is enabled. Disable it to only play with other players on the same platform.
    4. Please note that crossplay can’t be changed while searching for a lobby. Your friends on other platforms also won’t be able to join your party if you have crossplay disabled. For your reference, you can also check: Crossplay and Cross-Progression in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (activision.com)
    Please give those a shot and let me know if they work for you! If they don’t, we highly suggest contacting Activision Support so they can check your in-game account and help you further on fixing the issue. You can reach them on this link: Activision Support

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. How to get rid of old enforcement notification? - Similar Threads - rid old enforcement

2. Will Microsoft get rid of hackers on old cods?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft get rid of hackers on old cods?: I was wondering if Microsoft was going to do security fixes on older cods. The older cods will come to game pass eventually but what’s even the point of putting them on game pass if Microsoft...
  3. How to consolidate microsoft profiles and get rid of an old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to consolidate microsoft profiles and get rid of an old email: I have 2 microsoft accounts. One that is linked to my xbox account, but this account doesn't use my current email address. The other account I accidently created when I got a new windows laptop,...
  4. When I look at my “Full Library” tab, I see all of the old owner’s games. How do I get rid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I look at my “Full Library” tab, I see all of the old owner’s games. How do I get rid...: Hi Xbox. On my Xbox One S, when I open the “Full Library” tab under “Games,” it shows all of the previous owner’s old, and I believe, new games. How do I get rid of these games so I can only see...
  5. How do I get rid of my old gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get rid of my old gamer tag?: I bought a new gamer tag but it keeps showing my old one while my new one is under it. Yes i removed my account and added it back to my console and restarted my console so many times. None of this...
  6. How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of old save data file cars from the auction house on Forza Horizon 5: On my Forza Horizon 5 auction house I have old cars from different save files which I want to get rid of but I don't know how to ccc5771b-b757-48cd-b604-e739e3e517cd
  7. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  8. Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get rid of VERY old xbox account: getting some recent Russian logins attempts on my Microsoft account using my very old xbox profile id (xbox was given away YEARS ago) would like to divorce my xbox account from my microsoft...
  9. how do i fix a account that is on an old friends xbox that refuses to get rid of it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i fix a account that is on an old friends xbox that refuses to get rid of it.: HI my friend [Mod Removed - Personal Information] refuse to get rid of my account and is doing things i dont want to do. such as doing inappropriate thing and saying things. \...
  10. i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...: Hi my old xbox broke and I throw it away now I have an xbox slim but when I have gone to sign into xbox live with my details just won't let me enter just says this box this box is not sign up to...