How to get rid of error code 0x80080005 it won't let me play any **** games pissing me off

Discus and support How to get rid of error code 0x80080005 it won't let me play any **** games pissing me off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me out trying to play but won't let me **** is going on 7d533c91-2763-4b6d-b529-355240b7ada7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by travis duckett, Apr 12, 2023.

1. How to get rid of error code 0x80080005 it won't let me play any **** games pissing me off

Help me out trying to play but won't let me **** is going on

:)

travis duckett, Apr 12, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

How to get rid of error code 0x80080005 it won't let me play any **** games pissing me off

Hi, Travis. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending system update that needs to be installed.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Select System > Updates & downloads.

Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update,

Solution 3: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. KILLAH CJ 1 Win User

Can't finish XBOX live update! error code 3524-0000-0080-0300-8007-2741

this code error is pissing me off,idk how to fix it :\
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Need to get rid of code 0x80080005

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you are getting an error.

Can you tell me more about the problem please? Is this on your PC?

Are we trying to install Xbox game pass games on PC and getting this error?

Please also provide some steps that you have done already.

Thanks!
  5. zI IVIichael Iz Win User

Xbox freez

got rid of all my dlc. pisses me off.
  6. Lv 23 Mewtwo Win User

Random shut down - Error E200

im not getting a code number, but my system let me play Ghosts for about 2 hours then shut down. So I went and got some food and came back and it let me play for about 20 min. Now it just turns off within about 5 mins. No error code or anything. The
    power brick thing and the console itself are cool so idk whats going on but im beyond pissed.
Thema:

1. How to get rid of error code 0x80080005 it won't let me play any **** games pissing me off - Similar Threads - rid error code

2. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  3. How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of the error code 0x80830003: I’ve turned the console off and on and it didn’t solve it I’ve also done the reset console reset and keep my games and apps and that also didn’t work I’ve cleared local saved data that also...
  4. How do I get rid of error code 0x80070490?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of error code 0x80070490?: Error code 0x80070490 keeps popping up when I hit the Xbox controller’s guide button. I’ve hard restarted my Xbox 3 or 4 times now like the support solution says and unplugged it like I’m supposed...
  5. COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD: What is error code Detrick Lester and why can’t I get rid of it?: For the past week I’ve been having connectivity issues with cod and pretty much any other online games. Will not load past the startup menu, feel like I’ve tried everything all the way down to...
  6. How to get rid of error code 0x80820003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get rid of error code 0x80820003: I put in my xenoverse 2 disk clean and undamaged and I got the same error edcc8fa0-da64-4709-b5dd-f9839b29ed38
  7. Command to get rid of xbox gaming services will not work, error 0x80070005 any help? my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Command to get rid of xbox gaming services will not work, error 0x80070005 any help? my...: [img] using the delete command does that no matter what, ran powershell in admin and did everything the help websites did. 3403b850-f7e4-4fd3-ac8f-ef0fb8ccd82d
  8. Does anyone have any idea what code error 0x87e1000a is or how to get rid of it

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have any idea what code error 0x87e1000a is or how to get rid of it: Has anyone any idea what this code is? 0x87e1000a. I've checked on Microsoft site and it's not listed. I get this code when I tried to get COD points in game. I'm an alpha skip ahead user and my...
  9. ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...: ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up 26e7d440-ee75-44ae-b1d0-614eb09da559
  10. How do I get rid of this Error code polana

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get rid of this Error code polana: can anybody help how do I sort this error code out ( polana ) 747ee924-e14b-4f21-8317-a641f82b9ff2